screen grab

km

OK, just to see whether I can do that too...

I tried just pasting the cropped screen grab as a jpg here, but I wasn't allowed to do that.

I'll have to upload to a web site to get a URL link (a bit of a kludge).  Is there a better way?

156169094.jpg

I had to post the screen grab JPEG elsewhere and link to it. Sorry about the copyright notice. I couldn't get rid of it without a lot of hassle.

My sales numbers aren't overly impressive, but the 5-year graph below shows the peak in 2012 and the downward trend. However, this year is looking comparatively good so far. I had a steady climb from 2007, when I started submitting, until 2012. As a part-timer, I manage to add about 500-600 new images per year on average.

I00005djL9qSwk_k.jpg

My graph is a little different, 2013 just slightly higher than 2012 on volume, although the revenue graph has 2013 a little lower than 2012.

For 2014 though, I am so far a little encouraged in that the revenue so far is more than 50% of my best revenue year (2012) at almost half way through the year, despite sales numbers being way under 50%.

sv.jpg

the truth

my alamygraph

sales volume

alamygraph.jpg

your truth

very impressive

congrats

+1 John.

Keith, your post implies that the rest of us are not telling the truth?

Impressive figures though.

Archived