Have you found any Alamy photographs May 2014

14/05/2014, UK, London Evening Standard [Property section], p8, Nyhavn, D4M9T6, Aleksandar Mijatovic [Alamy credit only]

EDIT:  Just realised that the Nyhavn shot above is the print version of the online shot Lisa mentioned.

Steve

Well done Steve. 

CONDE NAST TRAVELER

Top Shipwreck Diving Sites

http://www.cntraveler.com/daily-traveler/2014/05/worlds-best-shipwreck-diving-sites

SS THISTLEGORM, SHARM EL-SHEIKH, EGYPT

© CIGDEM-SEAN COOPER / ALAMY

MS ZENOBIA, CYPRUS

© IMAGEBROKER / ALAMY

THE UMBRIA, PORT SUDAN, SUDAN

© WATERFRAME / ALAMY

USS SPIEGEL GROVE, KEY LARGO, FLORIDA KEYS

© CHRIS GUG / ALAMY

MSN

South America: routes to do after the World Cup

http://travel.uk.msn.com/adventure-travel/south-america-routes-to-do-after-the-world-cup?page=4#image=2

Brazil: Amazon adventure

Michael Freeman / Alamy

Brazil: natural wonder

Chris Schmid / Eyemage Media / Alamy

Brazil: wildlife wetlands

Frans Lanting Studio / Alamy

Colombia: Caribbean dreams

LOOK Die Bildagentur der Fotografen GmbH / Alamy

Peru: in search of the Incas

Anna Stowe Travel / Alamy

Argentina: go to extremes

David R Frazier Photolibrary, Inc / Alamy

Argentina: food and wine

Image Source Plus / Alamy

Paraguay: road to ruins

Robert Harding World Imagery / Alamy

16/05/2014, UK, Metro, p60, Brentwood School, A765D3, Justin Kase z10z [RF & no credit - poss not new sale via Alamy]
16/05/2014, UK, Metro, p60, Amy Childs' boutique in Brentwood, D97GCY, Justin Kase zsixz [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

CONDE NAST TRAVELLER

The week in travel pictures

BUCHAREST

Talk about multi-tasking: members of the Bicycle Showband Crescendo from the Netherlands perform while cycling during the Fanfare Music Festival, in Bucharest.

epa04199935 Members of the 'Bycicle Showband Crescendo' from The Netherlands perform while cycling during the Fanfare Music Festival, in Bucharest, Romania, 10 May 2014. Twenty military bands from 12 European countries performed pop songs and traditional marches during a festival organized to celebrate Europe Days in Romania's capital on 09 and 10 May. EPA/ROBERT GHEMENT

E0H4K3.jpg

http://www.cntraveller.com/photos/the-week-in-travel-pictures/travel-pictures-16-may-2014/bicycle-fanfare-bucharest-romania

CONDE NASTE TRAVELLER

The week in travel pictures

BUCHAREST

Talk about multi-tasking: members of the Bicycle Showband Crescendo from the Netherlands perform while cycling during the Fanfare Music Festival, in Bucharest.

epa04199935 Members of the 'Bycicle Showband Crescendo' from The Netherlands perform while cycling during the Fanfare Music Festival, in Bucharest, Romania, 10 May 2014. Twenty military bands from 12 European countries performed pop songs and traditional marches during a festival organized to celebrate Europe Days in Romania's capital on 09 and 10 May. EPA/ROBERT GHEMENT

E0H4K3.jpg

http://www.cntraveller.com/photos/the-week-in-travel-pictures/travel-pictures-16-may-2014/bicycle-fanfare-bucharest-romania

Well spotted!

Some video here. There's a band like this in Haarlem (where I live) as well. It's been many years since I've covered Crescendo - in b/w. ;-)

wim

TRAVEL & LEISURE

http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/americas-favorite-beach-towns/17

America's Favorite Beach Towns

No. 3 Amelia Island, FL

Ian G Dagnall / Alamy

No. 4 Provincetown, MA

nobleIMAGES /Alamy

No. 7 Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA

Peter Horree / Alamy

No. 13 Delray Beach, FL

Eric James / Alamy

No. 15 Sag Harbor, NY

Keith Levit / Alamy

No. 16 Beaufort, SC.

Cyrille Gibot / Alamy

No. 19 Laguna Beach, CA

M.Sobreira / Alamy

No. 21 La Jolla, CA

Chris A Selby / Alamy

No. 23 Myrtle Beach, SC

Ian Dagnall / Alamy

No. 24 Santa Cruz, CA

Charles de Candolle / Alamy

Guardian online 17th

Article about Zizkov in Prague

A picture credited to Alamy, of a cafe in Palac Akropolis, which I cannot seem to find.

AAEJWR.jpg

Guests in Cafe Akropolis Club Prague Czech Republic
Photographer Ingolf Pompe 33

THE GUARDIAN/TELEGRAPH/METRO

It's hard to better traditional hymns when it comes to remembering ...

The Guardian

Hymns allow an opportunity for relatively unselfconscious participation in the service. Photograph: Countrysidecollection - Homer Sy/Alamy.

John Turturro interview

Telegraph.co.uk

John Turturro in the iconic role of Jesus Quintana in the Coen Brothers' 'The Big Lebowski' (Moviestore Collection / Alamy). It's not what people ...

Inequality insurance could be solution to future financial disaster

The Guardian (blog)-May 16, 2014

Photograph: Stephane ROUSSEL / Alamy. Thomas Piketty's impressive and much-discussed book Capital in the Twenty-First Century ...

The internet generation will be a lot better at forgiveness than older ...

The Guardian

Photograph: David J Green/Alamy. Their private tutorials were supposed to be about the finer points of Aristotle's philosophy, but "more words ...

Francesca Martinez: having the last laugh

The Guardian

Photograph: Mark Davidson/Alamy. "The only opinion of you that matters is yours." This hit me hard. For the first time, I hated myself for hating ...

Confused about your pension? What to do with an £80000 pot

The Guardian

Photograph: Andrew Paterson/Alamy. What would you do with £80,000 at age 65? Blow it on a (second-hand) Lamborghini? Leave it in a ...

Unemployed people in Czech Republic are 'missing out on office sex'

The Guardian

Photograph: moodboard / Alamy. A controversial video highlighting the thrill of sex in the workplace is being used by the leading party in ...

Kapow! Why comics are losing their power

The Guardian

Photograph: Stephen Barnes/Alamy. The exhibition I'm most looking forward to at the moment is Comics Unmasked: Art and Anarchy in the UK ...

10 things we learned this week

The Guardian-by Mark Tran-May 16, 2014

Elderly woman opening a bottle of Lipitor, a member of the drug group known as statins. Photograph: Arni Katz/Alamy. The saga over statins, ...

Tackling fraud in councils – live debate

The Guardian-May 16, 2014

Photograph: Dirk Ercken /Alamy. Fraud is a big drain on council finances: the National Fraud Authority has estimated that it costs the country ...

12 horrifying middle class problems we'll all encounter over the ...

Metro-May 16, 2014

7. AD_135037903.jpg (Picture: OJO Images Ltd / Alamy). 8. AD_135037900.jpg (Picture: BE&W agencja fotograficzna Sp. z o.o. / Alamy). 9.

Household wealth in Britain: how does it compare by region?

The Guardian (blog)

Photograph: travelib/Alamy. The wealthiest 10% of households in Britain own 44% of total household wealth, while the least wealthy half of ...

8 terrifying train journeys that'll make you pretty happy with National ...

Metro

Low angle view of a viaduct, Viaducto La Polvorilla, Jujuy Province, Argentina Fancy visiting Argentina just for this? (picture: Superstock / Alamy).

Times Weekend 17th

P26 -27 C4J9YG Steve Taylor Hugh Town and Porthcressa beach on St Mary's Isles of Scilly with the island of Bryher beyond
C4J9YG.jpg

P31 D2H6BW  Manfred Gottschalk  Brasil, Rio de Janeiro, Christ the Redeemer statue on Corcovado mountain overlooking Guanabara Bay and Sugarloaf Mountain

D2H6BW.jpg

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

I Heart My City: Erika’s Bogotá

Posted by I Heart My City in Beyond the Guidebook on May 14, 2014

Septima, or Seventh Avenue, and the city's famous bull ring 

Photograph by Alexander Rieser, Alamy

AFEKPX.jpg

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

Students relax on the lawn outside Bristol University’s Wills Memorial Building UK.
Photograph: Adrian Sherratt/Alamy
The Observer  |  18 May 2014  |  UK  |  English  | Page: 33

EGYPTIAN GOOSE Introduced to Europe as an ornamental bird, this species now causes concern among farmers, who see it feeding on shoots, grains and crops. It has been put forward for a general licence in order ‘ to prevent serious agricultural damage or...
Photograph by Peter Noyce/Alamy
The Observer  |  18 May 2014  |  UK  |  English  | Page: 15

Guardian Online, May 18
Lilium martagon 'Claude Shride', crop of DBECRC, Steffen Hauser (Alamy credit only)

DBECRC.jpg

CFCG2R, Dave Zubraski/Alamy
CFCG2R.jpg

BNG0Y0, Jeffrey Blackler (Alamy credit only)
BNG0Y0.jpg

Students at Bristol University, crop of CTMFNW, Adrian Sherratt/Alamy
CTMFNW.jpg

Campanula lactiflora, crop of B6FGT1, Derek Harris (Alamy credit only)
B6FGT1.jpg

A8EB0D, Steve Skjold/Alamy
A8EB0D.jpg

Fjällbacka on Sweden's Bohuslän coast, BF1F3A, Johner Images (Alamy credit only)
BF1F3A.jpg

Sunday Times Travel 18th

P8 C85DP8 Radius Images  Grapevines, Carinena, Zaragoza Province, Aragon, Spain (circular crop)

C85DP8.jpg

P14 AR22T7 Thomas Peter Widmann View from Blue Cafe, Plaka, Milos Cyclades, Greece (semi circular crop)

AR22T7.jpg

Guardian Online, May 18
Hotel Campo Imperatore and observatory in the Gran Sasso D’Italia national park, Italy, BDDTET, Marc Hill/Alamy
BDDTET.jpg

B8TN6R, Paul Bock/Alamy

B8TN6R.jpg

Crop of BB4BX9, Simon Belcher/Alamy

BB4BX9.jpg

Mojave desert, solar panels, Mojave desert, CFD6XY, David Nunuk (Alamy credit only)
CFD6XY.jpg

Whole bunch here

https://metro.co.uk/2014/05/16/12-horrifying-middle-class-problems-well-all-encounter-over-the-heatwave-4730361/

Cultura RM 

Blend Images 

Cultura Creative

Cultura RM

Chris Rout 

OJO Images Ltd

BE&W agencja fotograficzna Sp. z o.o.

Alistair Brydon

Image Source

Zoonar GmbH 

Cultura Creative 

Camping and Caravanning June

P13 B3MJFR Pictorial Press SIE ERNEST SHACKLETON's ship The Endurance is finally crushed by ice in May 1914. Photo: Frank Hurley
B3MJFR.jpg

P21 B5G9B3 David R. Frazier Photolibrary French peage or toll road near the city of Bayonne Pyrenees Atlantiques French Basque Country Southwest France
B5G9B3.jpg

P23 B95J0X Derek Croucher Traffic passing through toll booths at night. Queen Elizabeth II Bridge and Dartford Tunnel, Kent, UK
B95J0X.jpg

P99 B425C6 Thomas Dobner The small fishing town of Brixham on the South Devon coast at sunrise with the beautiful early morning sky perfectly reflected
B425C6.jpg

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

16 MAY 2014

I Heart My National Park: Yosemite

Yosemite was established as a national park in 1890, following lengthy efforts--by Abraham Lincoln, John Muir, and others--to protect it for the ages.

Photograph by Enrique R. Aguirre Aves, Alamy

ADJBJN.jpg

http://intelligenttravel.nationalgeographic.com/2014/05/16/i-heart-my-national-park-yosemite/

Archived