Lisa

STOCKIMO - What's your highest score?

Another 4 score for me  :)

red-sunset-on-calm-sea-landscape-S0CYJ0.

I have 800+ images on Stockimo but no sales yet  :(

• Upvote 1

Highest is 3.7

caribbean-sunset-holiday-s031hm.jpg

sadly no sales :-(

More of my Stockimo pics here

• Upvote 1

dropping-through-the-cracks-close-up-of-

This is mine, I called it "Dropping through the Cracks"! It scored 3.7!  I have to say, at the moment, I'm just pleased to get any  score >2. I am still a bit mystified as to what will work well on Stockimo, so my efforts are a bit hit or miss. What I find difficult,  is when I get, what I consider an interesting subject, well composed in good lighting conditions, I know it will probably get <2, unless I apply some sort of  filters to it to, change the atmosphere, or give it an atmosphere at all? It goes against my instinct, but  I have to turn off my "conventional stock photographers" eye,  to try and see beyond it. Anyhow, I currently have 119 images on Stockimo and I will strive to have more  soon! 

Edited by John Gaffen

I have 9 images so far in Stockimo and got one 4.0 but no sales....but just started.

Hi Arthur. Just out of interest, may I ask what the scores were for your 4 sales?

Best regards

John

Hi John,

The scores where not that high for these images... 2.3, 2.3, 3.0 and one 3.3.
My eight 4-rating images did not sell at all so long... so you basically never know what the customer wants or needs! ;-)

Have a great day,

Arthur

505 images and no sales after six months.  I have 4s and 3s and 2.7s and 2.3s, a fair number of 4s.  I also see my images pop up in Customer Likes and the Monday Wall of Fame. What i find interesting is that images of mine that are tweaked the most generally get the highest score but looking at customer likes I see (over all) more likes for more normally produced imagery...and/or those with scores of 2.3 and 2.7 (these seem to generate the most customer interaction)...and not just mine.

As of now I think it is fun but probably not going to be very income producing...at least for the time being....speaking of iPhone imagery.  

I also have iPhone imagery with AGE, Corbis and Getty.  As of now the only one to show sales is Getty.

Edited by skipnall
  • Upvote 2

I reached 1000 images online with Stockimo  :D 

small-baby-girl-on-beach-near-the-calm-s

The interesting thing here, would be to know how many of those did actually sell over the last year... and did it generate a good revenue?

I myself also have over a 1000 images in the Stockimo branch, but I don´t think I will be investing any more time on this, for now... in the little over a year I have been active with this, it only resulted in 4 sales totaling 225 dollar nett revenue... and although it is not extremely bad, it is to little in light to the time I have spend on this thing...

• Upvote 3

Only two sales - total 63 $ nett  :( 
I hope it will be better...

• Upvote 2

I my last 4 was an out of focus (uploaded when not wearing glasses) close up of a cow, I tend to average 2.7 - 3.0

inquisitive-cows-in-a-field-s0ydhm.jpg

Edited by Andy Pearson