STOCKIMO - What's your highest score?

Lisa

I am new here and have downloaded the app just a few days back, uploaded some images and got 8 accepted, highest rank is 3!

Can someone please tell me how I can find my stockimo images online and what the link to them looks like?!

Hi RenePi, 

Welcome! You can see Stockimo images simply by typing "stockimo" in the search box followed by the usual keywords; If you want to see your own stockimo images,  search on your own name in advanced search and then type stockimo - remember all images take 24 hours to get to be seen on sale

Cheers

Kumar

Here's one from yesterday evening at the "Emberger Alm", Carinthia, Austria at the International Telescope Convention.

My personal highest score out of 9 accepted images, with 3.3

Mountain-Lake-Sunset-Reflection-With-Moo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got 27 pictures uploaded so far by stockimo and one picture sold (my little nephew wearing my motorbike helmet) and I got my first 4.0 rated picture yesterday. It's a homemade strawberry cake. This is not my favorite, but it gets 4.0. I uploaded another two same cake, but they are rejected. I wonder why. 

Strawberry_cake-S076JM.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived