Lisa

STOCKIMO - What's your highest score?

I am new here and have downloaded the app just a few days back, uploaded some images and got 8 accepted, highest rank is 3!

Can someone please tell me how I can find my stockimo images online and what the link to them looks like?!

Hi RenePi, 

Welcome! You can see Stockimo images simply by typing "stockimo" in the search box followed by the usual keywords; If you want to see your own stockimo images,  search on your own name in advanced search and then type stockimo - remember all images take 24 hours to get to be seen on sale

Cheers

Kumar

Edited by Doc
  • Upvote 1

Here's one from yesterday evening at the "Emberger Alm", Carinthia, Austria at the International Telescope Convention.

My personal highest score out of 9 accepted images, with 3.3

Mountain-Lake-Sunset-Reflection-With-Moo

• Upvote 1

I made the Grid of Greatness this morning on Twitter at https://twitter.com/stockimo

Palm-trees-at-East-Beach-Santa-Barbara-C

Palm trees at East Beach, Santa Barbara, California

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone...I am new to the stockimo "movement".  My highest score so far has been a few 3.7s and then it has been a mixed bag of tricks.  Anyway here is a 3.7 and one of my favorites.

Double_exposure_of_childs_hands_surround

Edited by skipnall

I got a email off them saying congratulations one of my images scored a 4 but I can't find which image, am sure i have checked them all :-(

Dave

Edited by theDaveB

View_of_Tower_Bridge_with_the_bascules_o

Not been uploading to Stockimo very long! But this  is my highest scoring image  so far at 3.3.

• Upvote 1

From Twitter:

Jim Nesterwitz
‏@JimNest
My photo has just been top rated @stockimo 
16_inch_guns_on_USS_Missouri-S073WX.jpg
Edited by Lisa

Just spotted this fun photo by RayArt of a fake mustache while browsing Stockimo. No idea what it scored.

Happy_girl_holds_green_chilies_as_fake_m

This is my highest rated image on Stockimo, 3.7.

Toronto_skyline_reflection_with_brown_wa

• Upvote 1

Charlie gets a perfect score @Stockimo, thought I should shout about it rather than just letting a sleeping dog lie!

S075F8.jpg

Edited by Lisa

I got 27 pictures uploaded so far by stockimo and one picture sold (my little nephew wearing my motorbike helmet) and I got my first 4.0 rated picture yesterday. It's a homemade strawberry cake. This is not my favorite, but it gets 4.0. I uploaded another two same cake, but they are rejected. I wonder why. 

Strawberry_cake-S076JM.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 3.7, a good few 3.3s and 1 sale out of 200+ images, but like someone else my first real Alamy sale came after 500 or so online. 

• Upvote 1

Dropping_through_the_cracks_Close-up_of_

This is my highest scoring Stockimo image to date with 3.7. Its not my personal favourite however!  I now have 29 on line and I am about to submit more from last nights walk about on the Southbank in London

• Upvote 1