STOCKIMO - What's your highest score?

Lisa

I think I had about 500 or 600 images online before I saw my first Alamy sale. Right now I have 55 Stockimo images online. Sales may come eventually but I don't expect it to happen anytime soon.

So far I've seen two Stockimo photos online. One of which I believe was credited to Alamy.

• 2 weeks later...

Very surprised to see I made it onto Stockimo's Grid of Greatness for the second time. Woo Hoo! That's my basket of organic sweet red cherries with a vignette, which scored a 3.3. Anyone else ever made it onto the Grid of Greatness?

S03PN9.jpg

https://twitter.com/stockimo/status/468356028804132864

And previously on Saint Patrick's Day...

S006J9.jpg

https://twitter.com/stockimo/status/445621175528345600

Hi Lisa!

Didn't know Stockimo had a "Grid of Greatness" till your post - thanks for that - I am not on Twitter but can see them via the web.

So far only made it once with this one:

S02Y0J.jpg

On St Georges Day

Cheers

Kumar

Hi Lisa!

Didn't know Stockimo had a "Grid of Greatness" till your post - thanks for that - I am not on Twitter but can see them via the web.

So far only made it once with this one:

S02Y0J.jpg

On St Georges Day

Cheers

Kumar

Here's a link to the Saint George's Day Grid of Greatness:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bl5db6jCEAA5sbd.jpg:large

Lisa, congrats on being part of Stockimo's Grid of Greatness for second time - interesting to hear about GoG!

One of my Stockimo images was on the Alamy inspiration iPad app last month http://on.fb.me/1iuZtxK

- Ann

There is so much detail in that cat's fur, makes me want to buy one of those clip on iPro lenses for my iPhone. Love the lighting Ann.

S011W7.jpg

Saw interview on CNBC yesterday.

Young adults complaining Instagram is filled with "fake artists and fake models".

And that facebook is for older people.

Young adults now prefer snapchat.

How does this relate to Stockimo images??

I DON'T KNOW...

I don't know either. However, would these young people whom you saw being interviewed be inclined to actually pay for Stockimo images even if they liked them? Come to think of it, who does buy Stockimo images? Hopefully someone is. So far it seems to be more like a photo contest (with some very creative entries) than anything else. Nothing wrong with that of course, but still...

Lisa, congrats on being part of Stockimo's Grid of Greatness for second time - interesting to hear about GoG!

One of my Stockimo images was on the Alamy inspiration iPad app last month http://on.fb.me/1iuZtxK

- Ann

There is so much detail in that cat's fur, makes me want to buy one of those clip on iPro lenses for my iPhone. Love the lighting Ann.

Thank you so much, Lisa. I loved the early morning shadows cast on wall, so cleared off the table, took photo with regular iPhone 5s camera as-is and submitted it. I suspect for me, at least, less is often more.

- Ann

• 2 weeks later...

Twitter is reporting this photo by Richard Coombs scored a perfect 4.0. It really captures the doom and gloom of Monday morning walking to the office, but wait a minute, is that a flipflop?! Congrats Richard. Great shot.

S044BG.jpg

Twitter is reporting this photo by Richard Coombs scored a perfect 4.0. It really captures the doom and gloom of Monday morning walking to the office, but wait a minute, is that a flipflop?! Congrats Richard. Great shot.

S044BG.jpg

Thank you Lisa.

It was actually taken on a Wednesday around lunchtime in Southampton. The doom and gloom atmosphere is probably coming from me as I waited for my Wife to get finished clothes shopping. I was so bored I just leant against a wall and kept pressing the button as people walked by!

Hey presto a 4. Just goes to show.

I hit another 4 with a picture of 3 carrots. Again, just goes to show!!!!! :0)

My photo of a blue painted door made today's Grid of Greatness. I finally have reached over 100 now, with 104 iPhone photos accepted on Stockimo as of this morning.

S04FTT.jpg

https://twitter.com/stockimo/status/478502095432474625

Lisa thanks for the link to the grid of greatness, I followed your link only to find that I have a image on there as well.

I think the image had a score of 3.3, I havent had any perfect fours yet but quite a lot of 3s, 3.3s and 3.7s and have got 93 images accepted to date, I treat Stockimo as a bit of fun and quite enjoy uploading images...whether we make any money out of it, who knows but if I havent got any images uploaded I certainly wont...

Another perfect score of 4.0 by Reciprocity Images. Makes me want to close my eyes and turn my back as quickly as possible. Did the iPhone get damaged?

S04G08.jpg

My new iPad arrived Friday night and I uploaded my first 8 images (taken with a Samsung Galaxy cell phone).  Seven of my first 8 images were accepted with an average of 2.9 and a highest score of 3.3.  Very exciting!

My new iPad arrived Friday night and I uploaded my first 8 images (taken with a Samsung Galaxy cell phone).  Seven of my first 8 images were accepted with an average of 2.9 and a highest score of 3.3.  Very exciting!

Thats good to hear Lynn, well done!

Have I missed something, and Stockimo are now accepting images from Android phones????

48 photos up for sell so far. Some 3.3, most 3-ish ... I use OGGL most of the times

this one got a 4

New-development-buildings-in-Long-Island

this is the trick: I used a Sony QX10 and Pixlr for the effect. the image have a high pixel count and I think that boost the score.

In other hand, I find the "quality control" more subjective than the regular Alamy, the same pic worked with different filters can pass QC while a previous version was rejected...

Archived