I don't know where your date comes from. I don't see one in image search, just on the webpage with the images.

Are you suggesting that the sale took 6 years to report? Show us.

Someone reported recently that sales were being reported from older dates due to Alamy auditing some customers and discovering old unreported uses.

Could this be one of them?

Yep, I've had a few old sales reported recently, it looks like Alamy are systematically auditing customers (at long last!) and finding quite a few instances where "self-reporting" has not worked ......

Marc

Yep, I've had a few old sales reported recently, it looks like Alamy are systematically auditing customers (at long last!) and finding quite a few instances where "self-reporting" has not worked ......

Marc

I hope that means they will taking a tougher line going forward. I bet they are not charging the higher rate that applied at time of publication or a penalty for having the use of our money for several years.

Thank you.  All clear now.

Wow.

Quite. 2008?!

Marc

Yes, it would appear that this is the case - and not before time.

I hope that means they will taking a tougher line going forward. I bet they are not charging the higher rate that applied at time of publication or a penalty for having the use of our money for several years.

I would hope that, yes they are planning on toughening up rules.  I imagine that they are likely offering some kind of amnesty in return for the acceptance that this will not apply in the future - at least this would seem to be the sensible line to take, IMHO.

Marc

Or paying the photographer at the 60/40 split or whatever was in force at the time?

• Upvote 1