Morris 1000 pickup, registered 2/2/1972, petrol and dvla says it's blue!

I knew there was something wrong with the colour on my monitor.

Allan

Do you think I ought to cover up the number plate and resubmit it in case the owner gets into trouble with the authority not for telling them he changed the colour? :unsure:

Sung

Do you think I ought to cover up the number plate and resubmit it in case the owner gets into trouble with the authority not for telling them he changed the colour? :unsure:

Sung

Just tick the 'digitally altered' box.

If the owner has left it in a place where it's publicly visible then any unregistered colour change is his problem, not yours.

Alan

If the owner has left it in a place where it's publicly visible then any unregistered colour change is his problem, not yours.

Alan

I agree. I have never blurred a number plate, boat name or whatever. If picture was taken in a public place (whatever was happening) or where the public was invited (car show on private land for example) then it is a public matter for all too see; i could write the number down with a description,  do I have to blur that ;) . After all the number plate and boat registration is a matter of public record and intended for public identification. In any case the usage will determine whether masking number is appropriate and that is the buyer's problem.

Edited by Martin P Wilson