Have you found any alamy images April 2014

The Guardian 15 April 2014

http://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2014/apr/15/super-rats-cephalopods-species-conquer-mankind-armageddon

Rat - David Cole

CNWK0T.jpg

Mosquito - Redmond Durrell

ARRMAK.jpg

Wasp(cropped) - Imagebroker

AM1JBM.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/society/shortcuts/2014/apr/15/sluggish-cognitive-tempo-new-disorder-rival-adhd

Girl daydreaming - Ingram Publishing

AX1F1D.jpg

Lynne

www.media.climate.net

Obj 5 - Neighbourhood Planning v0.6 CR logo.ppt (PowerPoint presentation)

You probably need to do a Google search to access this.

I'm having trouble finding the images on Alamy but these are the photographers and subjects:

Mark Waugh - Woman with umbrella in pouring rain

Gary Telford - Wave crashing over promenade

Jeffrey Blackler - Hoarding in what looks like London Underground subway

Peter D Noyce - Windows (probably solar) with church in backgound

Krys Bailey - Wetlands at Arundel (mine)

www.media.climate.net

Obj 5 - Neighbourhood Planning v0.6 CR logo.ppt (PowerPoint presentation)

You probably need to do a Google search to access this.

I'm having trouble finding the images on Alamy but these are the photographers and subjects:

Mark Waugh - Woman with umbrella in pouring rain

Gary Telford - Wave crashing over promenade

Jeffrey Blackler - Hoarding in what looks like London Underground subway

Peter D Noyce - Windows (probably solar) with church in backgound

Krys Bailey - Wetlands at Arundel (mine)

Well done on finding those, but the link you have given is incorrect. climate.net (and the subdomain media.climate.net) are just holding sites for Google Ads - they have no content of their own whatsoever.

A Google search for "Obj 5 - Neighbourhood Planning v0.6 CR logo.ppt" leads me to this page at climateuk.net.  That page has a link to the file you refer to (direct link to Powerpoint file). There are other Powerpoint and Acrobat files listed on this page which may contain Alamy usages?  I'll take a look later if I have the time.

• Mark Waugh - 'Heavy rain fall on Manchester Albert Square' - CPNW8R
  • Gary Telford - 'Stormy day on Blackpool's new seafront' - CYFT4N
  • Jeffrey Blackler - 'Hot weather advice in London Underground station' - BCM07E
  • Peter D Noyce - 'green roof eco modern building' - BRMC82
  • Krys Bailey - Wetlands at Arundel (mine)  - I think you know this one :) !

Also in Neighbourhood Planning v0.6 CR logo.pptx are:

AAEFWH by PSL Images

AAEFWH.jpg

C9B3FE by M.Brodie

C9B3E5.jpg

RE: my last post

A few of those images are also used in one or two pdfs and two of the other ppt files ('Obj 4 - How to adapt v0.5 CR logo.pptx' and 'Obj 6 - CCA Plan Policy v0.6 low res CR logo.pptx') along with two additional usages, which are:

AF7MJ5 by Libby Welch
AF7MJ5.jpg

and

AMRBA0 by geogphotos (gone, but not forgotten!)

AMRBA0.jpg

16/04/2014, UK, London Evening Standard [Property section], p10, Brixton market, CBXP88, tony french [Alamy credit only]
16/04/2014, UK, London Evening Standard, p45, Harrods' doorman, AMPE2C, david pearson [No credit - poss not via Alamy]

Mail Online 16th

DEXCYW Lucianne Pashley  Teacher teaching a classroom of 12-13 year old children in a comprehensive school, Sheffield

A2M8K0 Brad Mitchell  Silhouette of mother holding baby daughter

CFHJRM  Alistair Laming  Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics Shop, Cambridge, England, UK

D7ENTJ   Lincoln crown court building, UK. 6th May, 2013. Victorian Weekend at Lincoln Castle in Lincolnshire Uk. Credit: Paul Thompson/Alamy Live News

D1G0TH Mediscan LIPITOR 10MG TABLETS

D414NP  Alex Segre  Waterfront skyscrapers and beach, Benidorm, Spain

A1DBEH Pawel Libera Images  RITZ HOTEL, PICCADILLY, LONDON, UK

CBTJPM  Iain Masterton  The Atlantis Hotel located on Palm Jumeirah in Dubai in United Arab Emirates

C98232  godrick  Selfridges Oxford Street, London, England, UK, in Christmas lights

AYYFWX  Alex Segre  Special offer signs in Tesco Extra supermarket aisle, London, England UK

ATMJNH  Nicosan  Young Asian woman shopping in supermarket, MR-2-28-2008

BDK4NG  Lucenet Patrice/Oredia  Woman wine supermarket

DNK3EP  Guy Corbishley   Increasing number of individual and families relying on Food Banks in London.

D4KB55  Jeffrey Blackler  Food bank in Peckham, South London run by charity Trussell Trust

BTBDR7  Robert Convery  Tesco supermarket store, Stratford upon Avon, UK.

CMRM99  Stephen VanHorn  Fish oil capsules and container 

CONDE NASTE TRAVELER

Observation Decks with Amazing Bird's-Eye Views

http://www.cntraveler.com/daily-traveler/2014/04/observation-decks-birds-eye-views

SHANGHAI WORLD FINANCIAL CENTER OBSERVATORY

EYE35 / ALAMY

AT THE TOP AT THE BURJ KHALIFA

JEREMY SUTTON-HIBBERT / ALAMY

TOUR MONTPARNASSE

LOOK DIE BILDAGENTUR DER FOTOGRAFEN GMBH / ALAMY

TAIPEI 101 OBSERVATORY

DARBY SAWCHUK / ALAMY

The Guardian 16 April 2014

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2014/apr/16/climate-change-justice-summit

Children with Macaws - Steve Bloom

CFG9N3.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2014/apr/16/fiction

Book shop - Rob Whitworth

B7J9FW.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/apr/16/how-long-journey-uk-rail-station

Train approaches Ribblehead Viaduct - John Bentley

D1M4F3.jpg

Lynne

Does anyone know how long Dagens Nyheter takes to report sales and what a gallery picture pays?

I am chasing a couple of those that we're reported in the forum last August. I get the impression they try to get away with not paying so my guess is that they don't pay much when they do.

Pearl

So why does Alamy still supply them?

In  most markets if a company does not pay they go on "stop" and only get supplied when they are up to date with their bills, And often serial offenders only get supplied if they pay in advance against a a pro forma invoice. Hey Alamy, we are in business, we and you are not charities. Libraries are too soft at letting the customer dictate terms - live by the old adage "the sale is not made until the cash is in the bank" Anybody can give stuff away ...

Archived