Sign in to follow this  
Mirco Vacca

How was your march 2014?

I just start allready the thread since midnight is passed in Poland :).

I had zero sales in february.

Mirco

• Downvote 1

I see i made a mistake ... oeps.... How was your february it should be .... NO there is no month time difference in poland......

We could all try to guess how many sales we are going to make in March and see how close we are at the end of the month......?

Frebuary? Just my first sale. My Pete Seeger image for 19$. I will drink a whisky in memoriam of Pete while I listen Abiyoyo, Abiyoyo, Abiyoyo....

We could all try to guess how many sales we are going to make in March and see how close we are at the end of the month......?

Good then i say 0 sales in March also :). Even if i will have 2 sales or 3 i think i will be very close to my guess. The new monthly challenge...... guess your number of sales. I think i could be a very good player in this....

So far, Zero sales in March for me. But then again it's still February here (about four hours to go). B)