Anyone know the answer to my question ?!

Don't mean to sound facetious, but the answer to your question is "It's confusing." I wouldn't know where to begin with interpreting this one. Perhaps you should e-mail member services and ask them.

Good luck.

Edited by John Mitchell

Hi all! New here, first post!

I think I did have a textbook sale?

Usage: iQ sale: Educational book, editorial digital use, one time use only

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Start: 27 February 2014

End: 27 February 2019

Do I read into that as it can't be used for books on mass and the buyer can only use my image a single time i.e once as in just one book, confused ??

John's advice to ask MS is good advice.  But if I had to guess, I would think it means that it is a one time print run of the book and there is a digital copy of the book too.  And there is a five year duration of the publishing rights.

Hi all! New here, first post!

I think I did have a textbook sale?

Usage: iQ sale: Educational book, editorial digital use, one time use only

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Start: 27 February 2014

End: 27 February 2019

Do I read into that as it can't be used for books on mass and the buyer can only use my image a single time i.e once as in just one book, confused ??

John's advice to ask MS is good advice.  But if I had to guess, I would think it means that it is a one time print run of the book and there is a digital copy of the book too.  And there is a five year duration of the publishing rights.

That makes sense, although there is no mention of a print version. But I guess "book" implies that there is one.