Michael Halberstadt

Feature Request: data carry over to Manage Images

Certainly very few of us if any wish to spend our time sitting in front of the computer instead of the camera. One thing that came to mind discussing a different topic is duplication of effort. 

Wouldn't it be cool if, by adding appropriate keywords in Lightroom, Photoshop (or some other non-Adobe product we will be using when they start their "Creative Cloud" subscription model) info could end up in the right fields in Alamy Manage Images?! Say while you were spotting your images you could count the number of people, then add 3:people to keywords and that data would get picked up and inserted into Manage Images. And since that photo was a street scene, you could just type in 0:modelrelease and Manage Images could use it to fill in that field. Etc. Etc.

Just an idea....

Guest Azure-images

Edited by Azure-images
  • Upvote 2

Doooh! I didn't even know there was such a thing. I'll look into that and hope that I don't feel like too much of an idiot when I'm done. Thanks!

Alamy Picture Manager for LR does some of what I think you are asking for.