It's based on number of postings, 'reputation' and, it has to be said, personal attractiveness (assessed by the same people who judge the iPhone pix)...

If that's true, then (speaking personally, of course), all hope is lost for the iPhone contributors - mask on... :ph34r:  :D !

Just goes to prove I and other "advanced members" are spending too much time on here and not enough shooting and keywording. ;)

Allan (related to Greybeard the pirate)

Just goes to prove I and other "advanced members" are spending too much time on here and not enough shooting and keywording. ;)

Allan (related to Greybeard the pirate)

Who, me?  Maybe if I'd posted less and keyworded more, I'd have enough for an iPhone by now? :)  Nah, I'd have just spent it on a nice bottle of red or three... ;)

If I don't start sending in snaps from my iPhone soon, do I get downgraded from Advanced Member to Substandard Member?

You're an Advanced Member to me, Paul. Colin? 50 posts? You're hopeless! Here, take a greenie, for goodness sakes. 

Archived