Hi folks, what is the link to see my own portfolio on Alamy?

Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

Either go into "My Alamy" and follow the link that says "My Alamy Homepage" about 3/4 down right hand side or from this forum just go into your profile and click on the number to the right of where it says "images".  Or even click whee it says "Images 10" under your name in the above post. :)

Hi Philippe, thanks for your quick reply.
Well from "My Alamy" I don't see any avatar just texts and links (my-account.asp).

Where are you seeing avatar?

Thanks

Hi Philippe, thanks for your quick reply.

Well from "My Alamy" I don't see any avatar just texts and links (my-account.asp).

Where are you seeing avatar?

Thanks

Your avatar is the black and white picture on this page (Ask the Forum) on the left side of your messages. You can change this avatar with a picture of your choice.

Cheers,

Philippe

Ops, my fault, I thought you were talking about an avatar on "My Alamy" menu link and not from here. ;0)

Thanks and have a nice day.

Either go into "My Alamy" and follow the link that says "My Alamy Homepage" about 3/4 down right hand side or from this forum just go into your profile and click on the number to the right of where it says "images".  Or even click whee it says "Images 10" under your name in the above post. :)

Hi John, thanks for your help.

The best way is the "images 10", on "My Alamy Homepage" about 3/4 down right hand it doesn't show all my images at once as the other link does.

Thanks again.

PS: Alamy developers must delevop a link like www.alamy.com/username to point to the portfolio.

• Upvote 1

Thanks folks.
Thread solved. ;0)