Current QC status

Uploads from the 5th and 6th finally passed overnight. It would be good if Alamy did their own current QC status like they do over Christmas.

I.E " QC will take a little longer for the next 2 weeks as a couple of staff are on holiday".

Regards

Craig

Phew. I had started mentally reviewing every image (a small upload thankfully) - mainly in the "it won't sell anyway" category of worry.

Why does this always happen to me when I haven't uploaded for a while and therefore feel I may have let standards slip. QC may have got toughter. etc...

Phew. I had started mentally reviewing every image (a small upload thankfully) - mainly in the "it won't sell anyway" category of worry.

Why dies this always happen to me when I haven't uploaded for a while and therefore feel I may have let standards slip. QC may have got toughter. etc...

I know the feeling... My last upload was from last year. Still waiting for my upload from 3/3 to pass (or fail....).

Mine through as well now, in the early hours of this morning apparently - 2, 3, 4, and 5 March.

Why do I let Alamy get to me in the way it does?  Blind optimism as I upload another batch: these will be the pictures that will change the world; followed by increasing paranoia with every passing day stuck in QC.  A moment of elation seeing the images have passed QC, immediately replaced with depression at the prospect of keywording a whole new batch (or multiple batches) of pictures.  And every morning, looking for the "Your Images" update: the moment of anticipation, immediately replaced by disappointment.  But I still optimistically look every morning - will I never learn?  A dog will come back wagging its tail at you, pleased to see you next morning however much you have kicked it the night before (allegedly - I do not have a dog, so animal lovers, do not abuse me for abusing my non-existent and totally hypothetical pet) - I am an incurable Alamy masochist, Alamy's dog - woof, woof.

Waiting since late on the 6th...I'll be the one who gets hammered.  I really do pour over my images, bit by bit. I don't try to palm off inferior work, because of a couple of failures in the past few months, I know they check each and every image I upload.  I only upload small batches, so it is easy for them to look at each.  Maybe I need new computer glasses.

No, what I need is a beer. Happy for your success and pass, but your success makes me depressed. :(

Waiting since late on the 6th...I'll be the one who gets hammered.  I really do pour over my images, bit by bit. I don't try to palm off inferior work, because of a couple of failures in the past few months, I know they check each and every image I upload.  I only upload small batches, so it is easy for them to look at each.  Maybe I need new computer glasses.

No, what I need is a beer. Happy for your success and pass, but your success makes me depressed. :(

Same here.. Still waiting, and hoping...

Once you go past 3 days you will have to wait for 30 days.

A bit stupid really like being on the 'naughty step'. If Alamy is serious about selling images why the hell make people wait this long occasionally for transgressions which at times are somewhat doubtful?

It becomes necessary to clone out sea birds which in backgrounds could appear to be dust spots for example.

Did I miss an announcement that emails aren't being sent?

I just had a look and found my files uploaded on Friday (14th) had been accepted on Saturday (15th). I didn't even know QC worked on Saturdays.

Great for the turnaround time - my previous batches had been taking 5-6 days.

But really - no emails?

Archived