Alamy Webinar - Learn how to Improve your keywording

Alamy

Hi Everyone,

We're hosting a webinar for Alamy Contributors with Clemency Wright, the leading industry expert on keywording for digital media.

There'll be advice on proven strategies to improve your image keywording for better discoverability. You will also learn about her new platform 'Make Search Better'.

Find out more details and where you can sign up here:

Improve your keywording and Make Search Better with Clemency Wright - Alamy Blog

The webinar will take place on Tuesday 9th July 4pm - 5pm BST.

Places are limited so be sure to book your slot!

Thanks

Sophie

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was only able to attend half the webinar, but I understand it was recorded. So, where will we be able to access this, and when?

Yes, it was recorded and Alamy will post on here with the link. There was no time for the Q&A at the end so Sophie will look through the questions that were submitted during the session and try to answer some of them at the same time.

Hi All,

Thanks to all who could attend the webinar yesterday on how to improve your keywording - we really hope it was useful!

It has been recorded, so I'll be posting a link to the recording once it's ready and all set up. There was so much to cover on the session that we didn't have time for Q&A at the end, but all the questions have been noted and when I post the link, I'll share the answers to those questions.

In the meantime you can find further resources here to help with what to keyword, and how to caption:

https://www.alamy.com/blog/tips-for-your-captions-from-the-sales-team

https://www.alamy.com/blog/captions-and-tags

Thanks

Sophie

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Thanks for the webinar - it was 1 AM here in Australia but I am glad I stayed up for it - the presentation really helped with my understanding of 'Concepts'. I am already trying out new Ideas so I will know in a couple of weeks... if I've managed a good start on what I have long perceived to be a missing link in my use of Keywords. Looking forward to the Q&A  being published.

• Like 2

On 10/07/2024 at 12:22, Kent Johnson said:

Thanks for the webinar - it was 1 AM here in Australia but I am glad I stayed up for it - the presentation really helped with my understanding of 'Concepts'. I am already trying out new Ideas so I will know in a couple of weeks... if I've managed a good start on what I have long perceived to be a missing link in my use of Keywords. Looking forward to the Q&A  being published.

Hello Kent, wow that's stamina! Thanks for staying up so late to attend the webinar, and I'm pleased to hear you found the concepts part useful. Great to hear you're trying out new ideas. Sophie in the Content Team will update everyone on the recording and Q&A soon.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.