I am new to using the plug-in to upload images. All is working except that I don't have anything in the plug-in extra.  I am running LR5. Any ideas?

Not sure what you mean? Nothing in the plug in fields?

Does the upload work? Can you see the files on Alamy? Have they passed QC?

Everything from the export menu works. However there are additional functions that should be accessible via the plug-in extra menu item (below plug-in manager menu item). I don't have anything their from this plug-in.

In Lightroom 4 the plug-in extras for the Alamy Manage Images Plug-In appears under the Library menu - at the bottom of the list.

Sorry I have no idea if it differs in LR 5.

That's correct the Plug-in extras for the Alamy plugin are at the bottom of the library menu.  That's on LR 5.3

Aha! Yes indeed! Who would have thought they would have a plug-in menu item in two places-there is one also under file.  Great, thank you so much.

Is this plugin good? Speed things up?

Thx!
L

Linda it is worth the cost to me. I don`t know if it speeds things up a lot but it allows me to manage things in Lightroom. Manage Images seems slow and awkward to me but it might be my internet connection. If you are interested I can post my plugin workflow so you can compare and see if it might help you.

Although the plug-in is not perfect, it works for me. The smart-collections alone, are worth its price.

Linda and others asking about if the plugin is any good..

I'm on an iPad so not easy to put links here but do a search for Lightroom plugin in the technical area of the forum and there are a number of threads that discuss possible workflows using the plugin and how it may speed things up for you.

My very limited experience: yes, it's useful. I haven't been adding to my collection for a few years because of the hassle givens the return. If I get the submission & key wording for all but the most high yield images down to 2-3 min/image, my return will barely justify continuing submitting. So, I am trying this.