1 hour ago, Ed Rooney said:

If I had the investment capital, buying and running a coop stock agency would be the first thing I did -- after flying to the moon without the aid of a spacecraft. 

GOSH! Can you do that?  Without permission.

Allan

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

If I had the investment capital, buying and running a coop stock agency would be the first thing I would do -- after flying to the moon without the aid of a spacecraft. 

Very nice to hear from you Edo, I was worried a little that we haven't heard from you for quite a while. For quite a few years I augmented my own collection of stock photography by a few like-minded photographer pals who shot in a similar style and offered them 60%. It wasn't a fully functioning coop but it was in that direction. It kind of worked and I already had a reasonable base of publishing customers. But the industry went for size and I moved to Alamy. OK for about ten years, but things have changed; not for the better

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Thanks for the offer but I do not think my images would be of interest on your side of the pond.😉

Allan

What does "the pond" have to do with where to post stock images for sale? I live in California and only post to my own site and Alamy. I would think that me being a shit at marketing would be more of a downsale than anything!