18 hours ago, ReeRay said:

Look like the LU problem solved, now we just want the buyers to look further than page 1 !

Earlier in the week it appeared my LU issue was resolved, but LU is now back with a vengeance! Every search term now suffixed with LU. No wonder there is no or minimal response from Alamy, this time the upgrade issues are likely too complex for them to resolve. I suppose, a bit like Covid, we will simply have to learn to live with it. Or until it becomes too much of an issue.

22 hours ago, sb photos said:

Earlier in the week it appeared my LU issue was resolved, but LU is now back with a vengeance! Every search term now suffixed with LU. No wonder there is no or minimal response from Alamy, this time the upgrade issues are likely too complex for them to resolve. I suppose, a bit like Covid, we will simply have to learn to live with it. Or until it becomes too much of an issue.

Well I am certainly masking myself off from Measures by not looking at it too often now.

On 16/07/2022 at 09:44, sb photos said:

Mine are also still showing LU🥲

Carol

1 hour ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Mine are also still showing LU🥲

Carol

Interesting - No LU's in my measures today (updated 18th July), but also no searches for over 500 images and not many % wise over 100

Kumar

• Thanks 1

Measures still has glitches.

Zoom on pseudonym summary not showing on individual summary (it is clickable through the pseudonym summary though)

For what it is worth - no LU, nothing over 100 (but that has been the case for some time).

what is happening with the Search.  

had 2 zooms this morning of one of my most successful editorial subject, but surprise which images came out, so had a look

My Alamy shows 105 images in results.

Did the same search i get 1235 image, how did someone only get 105?  this is not a normal image per page number, and Editorial gets about 1000, creative 200+ 

also the images that got displayed have never been licenced, and 3 images that were licenced multiple times are not included....  Note all images have SuperTag 

22 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

had 2 zooms this morning of one of my most successful editorial subject, but surprise which images came out, so had a look

Did the same search i get 1235 image, how did someone only get 105?  this is not a normal image per page number, and Editorial gets about 1000, creative 200+ 

also the images that got displayed have never been licenced, and 3 images that were licenced multiple times are not included....  Note all images have SuperTag 

This is what worries me. The new search seems to be restricting/limiting returns and therefore reducing the incidence of image finding. My views have dramatically decreased (zooms too) and I feel the whole lot is being lost in a huge black hole.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to interpreting Measures, especially after these changes. Does it record whether the search was in All, Ultimate, Vital, Foundation or Editorial?

5 minutes ago, Broad Norfolk said:

This is what worries me. The new search seems to be restricting/limiting returns and therefore reducing the incidence of image finding. My views have dramatically decreased (zooms too) and I feel the whole lot is being lost in a huge black hole.

but my search returned the 1200+ images

36 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

Similar question, does it record any filters that were active? I keep getting caught out by that, they just stay there for ever unless you clear them, bound to catch other people out as well I would have thought.

1 minute ago, Harry Harrison said:

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to interpreting Measures, especially after these changes. Does it record whether the search was in All, Ultimate, Vital, Foundation or Editorial?

nope, 

the image that were seen were loaded as LN, and still have the "editorial Only label", so would feature in "Editorial" Search. 

however they would appear almost at the end since they are from early in the subject matter since Editorial seems to from Most recent, in fact i have images loaded after the ones shown.

48 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

however they would appear almost at the end since they are from early in the subject matter

Perhaps it's actually a good thing that Editorial isn't promoted for that type of image since 'latest first' is only really useful for topical subjects. Searching in 'All' retains the ranking, Not at all sure about Vital & Uncut but probably there too (I'll ignore Ultimate & Foundation).

• Like 1

Now here is a strange one. My views yesterday were 277 on my main pseudo and my two smaller pseudos were roughly in proportion to what they were against the main one prior to April last. This is how it was, but for weeks and weeks up to yesterday my main pseudo has been attracting less than 100 views per day. Extremely odd, but with all that is going on you have to consider this a 'glitch'!! I used to average one or two zooms per day as well and I have not had any for days - just rows of zeros. Consequence for CTR is that it has plummeted to it's lowest level for years. 

Just my observations, but not happy times! :mellow:

I'm convinced measures is still in a mess and reporting falsely.

Yesterday I had 3 separate searches reporting 5 images each out of 100 for "woman alone beach". All were different therefore theoretically I have 15 images on the first page. But I do not! I have 6 images and none of them feature in the 15 when using "All". So, how come measures reports 15 images of mine on the first page that are not there?

Beyond me for sure

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, View42 said:

Could it be that Measures is reporting one line of 100 for each page viewed in a search and not necessarily in page order. Hence, different images on each 'search'.

that would explain why buyers appear to be suddenly only viewing the first page of results. 

11 hours ago, View42 said:

Could it be that Measures is reporting one line of 100 for each page viewed in a search and not necessarily in page order. Hence, different images on each 'search'.

Very possible - I hadn't thought of that .