Images sold in July 2022

25 minutes ago, AlanW said:

Yes, the Dazzle Ship, MV Fingal, in Leith Docks as  part of the Edinburgh Arts Festival in 2016, it's had a bit of a makeover since then: https://www.fingal.co.uk/

Alan

Looks like a nice place to stay for a couple of nights.

Allan

• Like 1

Manchester City Football Club holds a victory parade to celebrate the club's Premier League title win after beating Aston Villa at the Etihad Stadium on 22nd May. The parade of open top buses went through central Manchester, England, UK, watched by large, enthusiastic crowds. The club said: "The club will celebrate its victory with fans with an open-top bus parade in Manchester city centre on Monday 23rd May, concluding with a stage show at Deansgate (Beetham Tower)." $. Licences of these trickle out. I'm not that interested in football but buyers are.

2J9J56P.jpg

22 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Looks like a nice place to stay for a couple of nights.

Allan

If you can afford it! Incredibly expensive. From a lighthouse tender to a fancy floating hotel.

composite-of-lighthouse-tender-boat-conv

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sally said:

If you can afford it! Incredibly expensive. From a lighthouse tender to a fancy floating hotel.

composite-of-lighthouse-tender-boat-conv

Thanks Sally.  I think I will give it a miss then.

Allan

Mid/low $$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: up to 1 transmission
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 01 June 2022
End: 01 June 2023
France,Television (editorial)

glise-saint-jean-baptiste-rue-lon-gambet

• Love 1

An editorial TV use (unlimited transmissions, worldwide, direct ) license that showed up today for barely mid $$. These types of sales are usually much higher than this. Not a good sign...

Mayan Jade burial mask and ornaments Calakmul, Museo de Cultura Maya in Fuerte de San Miguel fort, Campeche city, Stock Photo

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

An editorial TV use (unlimited transmissions, worldwide, direct ) license that showed up today for barely mid $$. These types of sales are usually much higher than this. Not a good sign..

The $$$ numbers are still there for TV uses. It must depend on the type of use or other factors.

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Avpics said:

The $$$ numbers are still there for TV uses. It must depend on the type of use or other factors.

Yes, the prices are still there. I've seen a surprising increase in TV sales this year, and most of them have been $$$. This month, though, I've had two low-ish mid $$ ones, which is a bit concerning. As you suggest, though, there are probably a number of factors involved. I just hope this isn't a trend.

Manchester, UK, 23rd May, 2022. MCFC fans waits for the parade to start. Manchester City Football Club prepares to hold a victory parade to celebrate the club's Premier League title win after beating Aston Villa at the Etihad Stadium on 22nd May. The parade of open top buses will go through central Manchester, England, United Kingdom. The club said: "The club will celebrate its victory with fans with an open-top bus parade in Manchester city centre on Monday 23rd May, concluding with a stage show at Deansgate (Beetham Tower)." Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $. 'Football' images continue to trickle out.

2J9GRED.jpg

• Like 1

I've had one of those.... $1.27.

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 12 July 2022
Duration: Unlimited

british-airways-boeing-787-8-dreamliner-

• Like 1

$, zoomed the other day.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ; Media: Website, app and social media ; Start: 12-July-2022 ; End: 12-July-2027 ;
Additional Details: Website Use, Social Media, Worldwide, 5 years

venice-italy-pala-doro-san-marco-basilica-the-pantocrator-group-christ-CTM923.jpg

At least non-forever licences still exist, then.
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

two mid $$

Country: France ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 10,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-June-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: France,Magazine - print, digital and electronic

finnish-national-theatre-helsinki-finlan

hall-ceiling-with-frescoes-with-kalevala

• Love 3