Images sold in June 2022

6 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

A U.S. Editorial Web use for low $$.  A pic I shot during lockdown of nearly every product in my kitchen.

food-old-bay-seasoning-spice-mix-baltimo

How long has it been lurking in the kitchen Michael I notice the rust on the bottom.🙄

Andy

55 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

How long has it been lurking in the kitchen Michael I notice the rust on the bottom.🙄

Andy

Yep too long.  I got a new tin recently.  I don't use Old Bay often enough but do like it on some things.  I think what I earned, may have paid for the new one.

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Love 1

Positive vibes already for June as six licences have dropped in during the day, including this just now. I suspect such flags will make a few appearances over the coming week.

gold-for-sammi-kinghorn-in-the-100m-t53-wheelchair-at-the-world-para-JKFD93.jpg

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Avpics said:

One of two straight off the live news feed within minutes of an excruciatingly slow upload:

the-mall-london-uk-2nd-jun-2022-the-royal-family-and-more-than-1400-soldiers-200-horses-and-400-musicians-have-returned-from-horse-guards-parade-for-the-trooping-of-the-colour-ceremony-traditionally-the-queen-has-ridden-by-coach-to-horse-guards-but-this-year-she-will-view-from-the-balcony-of-buckingham-palace-the-public-were-allowed-onto-the-mall-following-the-procession-to-view-the-queens-birthday-flypast-as-it-arrived-overhead-including-a-70-formation-of-typhoon-fighter-jets-culminating-with-the-red-arrows-creditavpicsalamy-live-news-2JB2H98.jpg

Great shot! I can't imagine what is on that woman's phone that is more interesting than what is in the sky!  I watched it live from my bed this morning here in the U.S. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Sensor Bright: Motion Activated Light Sensitive LED Security Light. JML. 

Sensor Bright: Motion Activated Light Sensitive LED Security Light. JML. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 01 June 2022
Duration: In perpetuity.

Am expecting a refund anytime😄 REFUNDED 13th. June. 😒

Edited by Stan Pritchard

2E3W5JX.jpg

And I'm expecting a refund for this one too.

Usage: Personal use, Stampe, cartoline e regali personali o materiale di ispirazione per artisti. Solo per uso non commerciale, vietata la rivendita.
Start: 02 June 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

Edited by Tony ALS
Added content
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tony ALS said:

Stampe, cartoline e regali personali o materiale di ispirazione per artisti.

I've had one of those in the past, and if it's going to be used as a model for inspiration for an artist, it is more likely to hold. 

Second one of the week, very rare for me this early in the month. Affiliate licence mid $$ but generic "EU" region. As I have opted out of over 50% of the European countries asked A to clarify which country. Awaiting reply.

fishing-trawler-fleet-keelbeg-pier-union

• Love 2

1 hour ago, aphperspective said:

Second one of the week, very rare for me this early in the month. Affiliate licence mid $$ but generic "EU" region. As I have opted out of over 50% of the European countries asked A to clarify which country. Awaiting reply.

fishing-trawler-fleet-keelbeg-pier-union

No wonder I am not selling - my luck has rubbed off on you.

Well done.

Allan

ALDI, supermarket, logo. The Old Showground, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

ALDI, supermarket, logo. The Old Showground, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Commercial electronic, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 03 June 2022
  • Like 1

On 03/06/2022 at 10:10, John Mitchell said:

I was surprised to see a sale (first of the month) invoiced today given that it's Jubilee time in the UK -- multiple editorial use, mid $$

Lake Managua or Lago Xolotlán, Nicaragua

Passenger ferry on Lake Managua or Lago Xolotlán , Managua, Nicaragua Stock Photo

Love the lenticular cloud.

Church of Saint Lawrence, Longridge, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Church of Saint Lawrence, Longridge, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Start: 04 June 2022
Edited by Stan Pritchard

On 02/06/2022 at 17:40, John Mitchell said:

I was surprised to see a sale (first of the month) invoiced today given that it's Jubilee time in the UK -- multiple editorial use, mid $$

Lake Managua or Lago Xolotlán, Nicaragua

Passenger ferry on Lake Managua or Lago Xolotlán , Managua, Nicaragua Stock Photo

It's real too -- i.e. no Photoshopping. Nicaragua has some truly dramatic landscapes.

I'll have to add "lenticular cloud" to the keywords. Merci beaucoup.