How was your April 2022?

5 sales in April for me.  Mainly little ones. 

I already have one showing up for May on my dashboard but I can't check it because it's 9 p.m. Saturday the 30th here so I can't go beyond this month on the sales report.  I'll find out at midnight!

56 minutes ago, MariaJ said:

5 sales in April for me.  Mainly little ones. 

I already have one showing up for May on my dashboard but I can't check it because it's 9 p.m. Saturday the 30th here so I can't go beyond this month on the sales report.  I'll find out at midnight!

Download the Excel file and you'll know straight away.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gvallee said:

Download the Excel file and you'll know straight away.

I tried but it would not let me select May 1 since it was still April 30 here.   Anyways, it's after midnight now and I see it is a PU sale.

1 hour ago, MariaJ said:

I tried but it would not let me select May 1 since it was still April 30 here.   Anyways, it's after midnight now and I see it is a PU sale.

I always have the same problem here in Australia where we're also one day ahead.

What I do is I select Australia date, in your example 1st May, to show the sales.

Then I backdate to 30th April and click download Excel (without re-running the sales). It does not object and shows 1st May on the spreadsheet.

A real bumper month. $1.20 net.

Oh wait a minute, last-minute affiliate fee, -$1.96 for a sale weeks ago which hasn't cleared yet- unlike the fee. Funny that.

So that'll be minus 76¢ then. Must be a record:mellow:

Edited by spacecadet

46 minutes ago, gvallee said:

I always have the same problem here in Australia where we're also one day ahead.

What I do is I select Australia date, in your example 1st May, to show the sales.

Then I backdate to 30th April and click download Excel (without re-running the sales). It does not object and shows 1st May on the spreadsheet.

but we can't do that in Canada, even though the date has changed in the UK, the report generator will not give us the possibility to pick the new date until we have switched.  So i'm 4 hours behind UK time, from 8pm to 12pm I have a gap (i could use a VPN to bypass if i really wanted to)

8 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

but we can't do that in Canada, even though the date has changed in the UK, the report generator will not give us the possibility to pick the new date until we have switched.  So i'm 4 hours behind UK time, from 8pm to 12pm I have a gap (i could use a VPN to bypass if i really wanted to)

Ah righto. The difference is you're behind and I'm ahead. You have to be patient then, whereas I have a crystal ball LOL!!

Edited by gvallee

5 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

I saw an article in a magazine somewhere recently that mentioned VPN.  Apparently they are been targeted by thieves.

Allan

3 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Ah righto. The difference is you're behind and I'm ahead. You have to be patient then.

it's not much of an issue, not many sales reported in that time period.  I guess someone on the west coast of North America would see it happen more often

25 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

A real bumper month. $1.20 net.

Oh wait a minute, last-minute affiliate fee, -$1.96 for a sale weeks ago which hasn't cleared yet- unlike the fee. Funny that.

So that'll be minus 76¢ then. Must be a record:mellow:

There you go! I believe I mentioned in another thread that we will soon be paying Alamy to do our business (in addition to the Commission take!) Come on Alamy, you can do better than this!

My April was disappointing with two sales for $58 gross. Views and zooms still holding up well but I would like to see a better take from the zooms. :mellow: 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Brasilnut said:

I will attempt to say this again as my last comment on this post was mysteriously deleted and not by me.

Great blog, very interesting content. Love the drone feature.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Brasilnut said:

I'll try again.

Fascinating to read about all those other agencies especially how S Editorial informs you of who the clients are. Thanks for sharing. 

EDIT - apparently this information has now been deleted

Edited by geogphotos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wiskerke said:

We seem to have lost some posts in this thread.

Mine has gone.

Some more of my posts too, including my own vote for the Cats and Dogs challenge.

wim

Yes, indeed. My post on another thread posted a few hours ago has gone, as well......

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

4 hours ago, Celluloid Hero said:

I will attempt to say this again as my last comment on this post was mysteriously deleted and not by me.

Great blog, very interesting content. Love the drone feature.

Thanks, I enjoy writing about my stock journey from rags to semi-rags...eventually to riches :D

Drone shots have such huge potential, has opened up a whole new dimension of opportunities for me just when I was starting to feel stuck when it came to traditional stock.  

• Love 2

4 hours ago, geogphotos said:

I'll try again.

Fascinating to read about all those other agencies especially how S Editorial informs you of who the clients are. Thanks for sharing. 

Despite your objections, you read the report until the end where I accidently left the name of the buyers exposed! :) 

Thanks for pointing out my omission. I've duly made it impossible to know who are the buyers. 

• Thanks 1