Hello everyone!

For my statistics i start to get curious about the recent traffic i received on my images.

My sales started to come in and i receiced this last period daily zooms and i feel it increasing. Did you also feel especially this last two weeks some increase or is it my portfolio that is starting to rank up?

Thank you.

Mirco

I would suspect that your increased traffic is as a result of your increased portfolio size/sales/customer interest in what you have to offer, etc.  I don't believe that there has necessarily been a spike in Alamy traffic (though I have nothing to base this on whatsoever).

Maybe you're taking away my traffic ( :P:D), as the past two weeks have been dead for me re:zooms!

• Upvote 1

I would suspect that your increased traffic is as a result of your increased portfolio size/sales/customer interest in what you have to offer, etc.  I don't believe that there has necessarily been a spike in Alamy traffic (though I have nothing to base this on whatsoever).

Maybe you're taking away my traffic ( :P:D), as the past two weeks have been dead for me re:zooms!

Hello Danny,

Always nice to read from you :).

I dont think i am taking away your traffic since the zooms are most of the times related to Polish subjects. Even the sales looks like the interest is going to Polish area. I hope it is my ranking.....

Mirco

Hello Danny,

Always nice to read from you :).

I dont think i am taking away your traffic since the zooms are most of the times related to Polish subjects. Even the sales looks like the interest is going to Polish area. I hope it is my ranking.....

Mirco

Great news!  Sounds like you have found your niche and should pursue it.  Focussing (forgive the pun) on Polish-related subjects and getting a good reputation for it could make you the 'go-to' tog for that subject area on Alamy. :)

• Upvote 1

My sales and zooms have been below average for the last couple of weeks. Based on this I guess that it is your portfolio that is having a boost rather than the market.

.dov

No significant change in traffic for me, so looks like good news for your portfolio, Mirco!

Kumar

Traffic has been significantly lower than usual for me during the past two weeks.

Thanks you colleagues for your input :).

I will see what will happen in future and looks like maybe my portfolio ranked up.