Well, there's not much hope of more sales today, so for me it was 16 sales for $1290 and no refunds.  I was hoping that by now this gross would be something of a minimum, but alas, this represents a particularly good month for me.

It ain't over 'til it's over IME. It's still November here in Vancouver.

Licensed two images on November 1 - $78.52 gross.  That was it for the month :unsure:

15 sales for me

1 $ale $7.95......that will keep the bank manager away :-) :-) :-)

3 sales that is for me a beginning.

Hope for at least minimal the same in december.

:)

Well, it looks as if nothing else will be trickling in at this point, so I might as well spill the beans. November started off slowly, but things picked up towards the end of the month, leaving me with eight RM sales for about $375 gross. This is somewhat below average for me.

• Upvote 1

15 for $950

wim

Three sales for $200.85. That's average for me, I guess. 

Five sales for $218. Nowt to write home about, but better than a kick in the teeth.  :mellow:

Better month than recent average! 15 sales for $1,705. The average sale price was over $100 for the first time in a long time! Thanks Alamy!

• Upvote 2

four sales for me 2 x RM & 2 x RF. Gross $476.22, ranging from $80 to $165. 3 of the 4 = $100 or above. good to see the 3 figure sales dropping in.

Two sales (+1 as yet unreported): $226.45 gross, which means a BME for me :) ! (EDIT: Not in NS or NU)

Taking a quick look at my views/zooms for last December, I think that I'd better enjoy this month, as things could be slack 'till January?

Edited by losdemas

Better month than recent average! 15 sales for $1,705. The average sale price was over $100 for the first time in a long time! Thanks Alamy!

Nice going, Michael.

Just the 3 sales this month for $237, High $175 and Low $8.

Three magazine sales found but not yet reported and quite a few Alamy Ref searches/zooms this month. Zooms also up to 44 for the last 30 days so while $ down from last month, hopefully things will be better next month. Net take is 41% less than micro port with the RM port at Alamy being 786% bigger. Just waiting on Corbis now, Looking like Alamy will drop to 3rd place this month.

Better than recent months, several sales over the $100 mark, and only one under the $10 mark. Fingers crossed this trend continues!

Good month for me, 11 sales for  $844.14 gross.

best 

Richard

Half usual - 14  - with sales values well down - too much time spent posting - not enough coming up with something fresh !

34 licenses with only one below $10 and one in 4 figures so really quite happy with that.  Thank you Alamy

Pearl