Have You Found Any Alamy Photographs December 2013

Mail Online 30th

BA94XP Jeremy Pembrey Madingley Hall, Cambridgeshire.
CN01BP Chris Ballentine Runcorn Bridge, England
ACXMPR Paul White John Lennon Airport, Liverpool, North West England. Summer 2007
CMR832 JoeFox Liverpool liverpool john lennon airport merseyside uk.
D0X0C5 Annie Eagle Peterborough City Hospital
BXBJ24 BuildPix Refurbished main entrance to Norfolk and Norwich University hospital Norwich Norfolk UK
ANHWA0 Mary Evans Picture Library Roman Banquet Saturnalia
B103P0 Greg Balfour Evans Tesco Extra Supermarket Store, Wellington Street, Slough, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
A7WTDH Ulrich Niehoff Portrait of a senior in an office
C10AH4 WHITEBOX MEDIA Nandos Chicken Fillet Pitta
C6N3MD Nik Taylor Fullabrook Wind Farm, Barnstaple, North Devon. The 22 turbine wind farm will be the largest on-shore wind farm built in England.
BPJMCW Robert Stainforth A&E Department - Royal Free Hospital - London
BHTGFG Pat Tuson London Ambulance outside Whittington Hospital Accident and Emergency Department A&E Archway England UK
Payslip and £20 banknotes http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/news/article-2531068/So-struggling-pay-bills-Average-pay-slumps-half-regions-recession.html
BT448E Victor Watts Household and credit card bills with with final demand and Christmas holly
A7P7P3 BE&W Man indoors studio man young 20 25dark hair blouse stripe stripes facial hair beard cap santa claus saint nicholas red guise holi
BAEJY3 Colin Underhill Worcester Magistrates Court, Worcestershire, England, UK
C8R77R M4OS Photos The Gumtree website shot in a coffee shop environment (Editorial use only: ­print, TV, e-book and editorial website).
D9RCAP paul weston Ludlow market town with St Laurence Church and Castle, Ludlow, Shropshire, England, UK
CBEF1B International Photobank View of Peterborough Cathedral from The Butter Cross (Guildhall) in Cathedral Square
AJYT6K Andy Myatt Eiffel Tower Paris France Europe
C448BK Patrick Strattner A computer hacker
ARW8RG 40260 Batch 6 Group of people holding glasses of cocktail and smiling
DHF0A0 Chico Sanchez Painted skulls are displayed during the Day of the Dead celebrations in Oaxaca

A0GN17  A ROOM WITH VIEWS  HORSES LAUGHING NEIGHING

CN1GRJ  Novo Images  Discarded Microwave by Hydrant

Man emerging from frozen lake Baikal http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2530690/Fireball-wielding-Viking-parades-flinging-microwaves-windows-spooky-graveyard-gatherings-The-worlds-strangest-New-Years-Eve-customs-revealed.html

The Daily Telegraph [uK] 30 December, page 3
A80WW9.jpg
A80WW9 France, Savoie, Trois Vallees ski area, Meribel, skiers JACQUES Pierre / hemis.fr

The Daily Telegraph [uK] 30 December, page 21
BH4835.jpg
BH4835 Visitors dancing at Yasukuni Jinja (shrine), Japan's shrine to the dead of World War 2, on the opening night of festival, Tokyo jeremy sutton-hibbert

The Guardian [uK] 31 December, page 27
BRJGJC.jpg
BRJGJC Courting ravens (Corvus corax), mating behavior. Ravens are overwhelmed by a great feeling of love Remo Savisaar

Daily Mail [uK] 31 December, page 40
BA0DH5.jpg
BA0DH5 Hands holding red heart D. Hurst

Daily Mail [uK] 31 December, page 47
A6AEKN.jpg
A6AEKN Fresh Cranberries Keith Leighton

Guardian Online, Dec 31
Children fighting in car, AT3ACB, Nicola Tree (Alamy credit only)
Police tape, AAGC24, Arthur Turner/Alamy

Ali Farka Touré playing the millenium eve in 2000 in Timbuktu, BE2HRK, adrian arbib (Alamy credit only)
Ibarra, Ecuador, BH7NHB, anthony asael (Alamy credit only)

Wat Phan Tao, Chiang Mai, Thailand, A7J4JG, Christian Kapteyn (Alamy credit only)
Coliseum, Rome, fireworks, DH27M8, Zoonar GmbH (Alamy credit only)

Taksin Square in Istanbul, CTAD07, travelstock44 (Alamy credit only)
Ilha do Mel, Honey Island, Brazil, CWGBEP, Chris Shmid (Alamy credit only)

FTSE 100 figures in newspaper, AKABJW, South West Images Scotland (Alamy credit only)
GU energy gel, crop of CBMJHF, Jeff Greenberg (Alamy credit only)

Whip, DM3C7T, Superstock (Alamy credit only)
Firework display for New Year 2013, CYA5AC, Claude Wangen (Alamy credit only)

Police tape, A91XK7, Jack Sullivan/Alamy

Dagens Nyheter [sweden] 31 December, page 15
D3FE38.jpg
D3FE38 Strasbourg, France, flags of the EU Member States before the European Parliament Kaiser / Caro

Dagens Nyheter [sweden] 31 December, page 15
D14308.jpg
D14308 The Academy Awards Oscars statuette B Christopher

The Daily Telegraph [uK] 31 December, page 21
AC33GX.jpg
AC33GX powder skiing in Tignes ski resort, France, Savoie, Vanoise NP blickwinkel/Royer

The Daily Telegraph [uK] 31 December, page 25
AA27A9.jpg
AA27A9 Eurostar High Speed Train Picardy Northern France David Noton

Daily Mail [uK] 31 December, page 55
A9RBNP.jpg
A9RBNP Mother breastfeeding baby Tetra Images

Mail Online 31st

BAGJA7 Oote Boe 3   very big obese person traveling by airplane

BD50RM  Kröger/Gross  Poppy seed capsule and poppy seeds

DARCJH  Dovey Estuary/Borth, Ceredigion, Wales, UK. 17th July 2013. A horse appears to be ordering an ice-cream. An expanse of hard flat sand - which affords a huge car parking area for cars at £1 per car per day - in the Dovey (Dyfi in Welsh) Estuary, is part of a large area of coastal waters championed by The Countryside Council for Wales and together with the surrounding Sand Dunes offers a magnificent area for people to escape from the heat-wave which has been scorching Britain for almost two weeks. Welcoming cool sea-breezes blow in from The Irish Sea. Photo credit: Graham M. Lawrence/Alamy Live

DGXAM5  Porthcawl, UK. 27th October 2013. Photographers take a risk to get good shots of the storm waves. The coastline of South Wales is hit by gale force winds associated with the low pressure system centred to the north west of Ireland that meteorologists forecast will bring hurricane force winds to Southern England and Wales on Sunday night and early Monday morning possibly causing similar devastation to those on October 15th 1987. Photo credit: Graham M. Lawrence/Alamy Live News.

CXKRED  High Street Banks signs west London UK HOMER SYKES

BNFM8N  Stewart Smith   Panoramic view of Swirral Edge, Catstye Cam and Red Tarn from the summit of Helvellyn, English Lake District

BMHYND   Lucy Tizard  heavily pregnant ethnic woman outdoors looking at her tummy

AMR593  Dimitri Otis Naked woman working on laptop

ABGJ5A foodfolio  LAMB ROGAN JOSH   ( described as Chicken Tikka in the DM  :rolleyes: )

AWJPT0  Andrew Paterson   3 Chinese food takeaway trays labelled Made in China

AW8P1K  Leila Cutler  school boy with a knife

D56J4Y TRISTAR PHOTOS   VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRBUS A330

DAILY FINANCE

23 DEC 2013

AT78KH

Photographer: EditorialByDarrellYoung

AT78KH.jpg

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2013/12/23/wall-street-week-sodasteam-movies-netflix/

Lisa,

Thank you for posting this. I checked it out and found that this image had been licensed as RM back in 2012 for a one-month usage on a website. Evidently, this new usage on December 23 is unauthorized and outside the original RM license.  I have contacted Alamy about it to see if they will bill for the new usage. I would not have know about this if you had not posted. Thanks again!

Best regards,

Darrell Young

• 2 weeks later...

DAILY FINANCE

23 DEC 2013

AT78KH

Photographer: EditorialByDarrellYoung

AT78KH.jpg

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2013/12/23/wall-street-week-sodasteam-movies-netflix/

Lisa,

Thank you for posting this. I checked it out and found that this image had been licensed as RM back in 2012 for a one-month usage on a website. Evidently, this new usage on December 23 is unauthorized and outside the original RM license.  I have contacted Alamy about it to see if they will bill for the new usage. I would not have know about this if you had not posted. Thanks again!

Best regards,

Darrell Young

Daily Fiance is part of the Daily Mail, can take a few months to report

Metro, 21 December 2013

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/21/happy-and-healthy-you-might-be-from-the-uks-most-desirable-place-to-live-4239331/

A few Alamy pictures in this article about best places to live in UK. I don't have time to look them all up at the moment but thought I'd post the link anyway.

Alamy pics of Saffron Walden, Haslemere, Rushcliffe, Winchester & Chelmsford.

Lynne

Metro, 21 December 2013

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/21/happy-and-healthy-you-might-be-from-the-uks-most-desirable-place-to-live-4239331/

A few Alamy pictures in this article about best places to live in UK. I don't have time to look them all up at the moment but thought I'd post the link anyway.

Lynne

• Saffron Walden: BDDDHE by Greg Balfour Evans
  • Haslemere: BM9RCE by Peter Lane
  • Rushcliffe: can't find it...

Metro, 21 December 2013

Lynne

• Saffron Walden: BDDDHE by Greg Balfour Evans
  • Haslemere: BM9RCE by Peter Lane
  • Rushcliffe: can't find it...

Brilliant losdemas really appreciate your help:

Rushcliffe, I can't find either but did find the Chelmsford one:

Chelmsford, Justin Kase z02z

AMDRA4.jpg

Lynne

Lynne,

Found the Rushcliffe image on Flickr, (by Ben Rawson) but doesn't seem to be on Alamy.  I was thinking maybe Metro just got the credit wrong, but it has a © symbol and tag on Flickr.  I do love a good mystery!

EDIT: but I've given up on Winchester :(

Good detective work! I think they've mis credited it, as you said. Spend another half hour looking for Winchester one this morning, couldn't find it under high street, market street etc worked my way through first quarter of Winchester pictures but don't have time to do all 84 pages so I too have given up!

Thanks for the help!

Lynne

New York News & Politics 29 December 2013

http://nymag.com/news/features/affordable-housing-2014-1/

Interesting one - Illustration merging and altering the following photographs:

Richard Levine, buildings - I can't quite work out which photograph of Richards has been used!

Kathleen Penn, Citifield

BPKPAD.jpg

Ira Berger, Pepsi Sign

DJDJGT.jpg

Lynne

Archived