I’ve lost my options

11 hours ago, MDM said:

Yes that works for me too. There must be a bug in the programming - surprised they have not sorted it yet,

Alamy appear to be cutting it fine, as they quoted 3 months to complete the upgrades. Currently it's a retrograde. 3 months is up at the beginning of January. My worst fears, hopefully unfounded, are that problems will continue occur until the Alamy system is replaced. That's likely to cost a lot and could be well beyond any budget for temporary fixes. What worries me is we have had no updates on the work they are undertaking, just problems. No benefits seen as yet. I'm curious to know how big a team are working on the upgrades, and wether they are existing staff, short term contractors or another company.

• Like 1

On 02/12/2021 at 12:04, Ognyan Yosifov said:

...and when already in Contributor dashboard and click on AIM button, it opens in a new window ...

🙄🙄🙄

Click AIM in dashboard has always opened in a new window for me. To go back to dashboard I click on top of dashboard window or delete new AIM window.

I find it useful to have the two windows open together.

Allan

5 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Click AIM in dashboard has always opened in a new window for me. To go back to dashboard I click on top of dashboard window or delete new AIM window.

I find it useful to have the two windows open together.

Allan

It's strange. Account balance and Sales history has always opened new windows for me, but not the AIM...🙄

3 hours ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

It's strange. Account balance and Sales history has always opened new windows for me, but not the AIM...🙄

All three open in new windows for me.  Safari on iMac. Not that I think it would make any difference.

Allan

Still same problem on Safari and FireFox on mac cannot go into my account via main page, I mentioned this to Alamy last month which they sorted now its back.

Luckily I created a bookmark to "my dashboard" after last time as a work around.

35 minutes ago, Nigel Kirby said:

Still same problem on Safari and FireFox on mac cannot go into my account via main page, I mentioned this to Alamy last month which they sorted now its back.

Luckily I created a bookmark to "my dashboard" after last time as a work around.

The solution is on the previous page and I wonder if this is intentional, not a bug in the programming,  although Alamy Admin did not seem to know that anything had changed, judging by their post earlier in this thread (Dec 2).

Now when you log in you go to a general Account page which shows your details etc. If you click My Account at the top right, you can then choose to go to your Contributor Dashboard,AIM etc or below there is a group of  options that a buyer would have. I am guessing it is intentional but maybe not. Unless I have missed something which is quite possible, there has been nothing from Alamy about this since here on the forum or no other communication relating to it that I am aware of. 

Edited by MDM
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MDM said:

The solution is on the previous page and I wonder if this is intentional, not a bug in the programming,  although Alamy Admin did not seem to know that anything had changed, judging by their post earlier in this thread (Dec 2).

Now when you log in you go to a general Account page which shows your details etc. If you click My Account at the top right, you can then choose to go to your Contributor Dashboard,AIM etc or below there is a group of  options that a buyer would have. I am guessing it is intentional but maybe not. Unless I have missed something which is quite possible, there has been nothing from Alamy about this since here on the forum or no other communication relating to it that I am aware of. 

Cheers Michael that works.

Nigel

• Love 1