Images sold in November 2021

18 minutes ago, Abiyoyo said:

By no means was my intention to criticize any nationality at all. I would do it even if they look like Spaniards. Apologize. I will delete my post. 

I wasn't taking offence. I'm the one that should apologise for poorly wording a feeble attempt at a joke that could be misconstrued in that way, sorry. 

Fourth sale this month for me (even though two were 21-centers). This one is low side of mid-$$.

The Spirit of Tuskegee, a biplane flown by the Tuskegee Airmen, hanging at the National Museum of African American History & Culture in Washington DC.

2E8PXM9.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 250,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/8 page
Start: 01 January 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Distribution UK - Includes up to 5% overseas distribution, Print run Up to 300,000 ‘In-Context’ online usage included;

• Love 4

Back from the wilderness with no comms for 4 days, I found 8 sales. 

x2 mid $$

x3 Presentations

x2 $1.67 😝

x1 low $$

Here's a few:

Education US - Taken in Borneo

M1AMFD.jpg

$1.67

M1X187.jpg

$1.67

DYARXY.jpg

Presentation

T07N9A.jpg

• Love 2

Mid $$

Usage: Magazines and books ; 

Start: 22-November-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).

no-smoking-sign-in-underground-piccadill

Mid/low $$

Usage: iQ sale: Ad and designWebsite, Social Media and App Digital marketing communications only. Excludes advertising.

One time use only. ;  Industry Sector: Construction & Property ;  Start: 22-November-2021 ; End: 22-November-2031

inside-flint-owl-bakery-lewes-east-susse

• Love 2

36 minutes ago, JaniMarkus Hasa said:

Eight of those Finnish editorial website distro sales with low $ net. Money is nothing, but I suppose they help in getting my images viewed. Anyways, this is my favourite.

dilapidated-villa-bredablick-or-meilahde

Dilapidated Villa Bredablick or Meilahden kartano in Meilahti district of Helsinki, Finland.

You seem to be one of those lucky photographers who feels satisfied with the publication itself. Alamy obviously relies on this group and sees in it the future. I was satisfied when the photo was rated better. Those times are over and joy is gone too

Edited by Radim

1 hour ago, Radim said:

You seem to be one of those lucky photographers who feels satisfied with the publication itself. 

Not so much. I was just looking for the silver lining. As my CTR is not very good, I believe having those 5-10 tiddler sales a month probably help me get more views which may or may not lead to decent sales. Don't know how Alamy algorithm works, but I believe number of sales is a factor.

8 minutes ago, JaniMarkus Hasa said:

Not so much. I was just looking for the silver lining. As my CTR is not very good, I believe having those 5-10 tiddler sales a month probably help me get more views which may or may not lead to decent sales. Don't know how Alamy algorithm works, but I believe number of sales is a factor.

I believe that the number of sales is a factor. Is it a factor of what?

8 hours ago, Jansos said:

Such a lovely autumnal pic - shame only low $$

Thanks, Jansos. I collected these fruits, berries, etc, and photographed them several years ago, and this is the first licence I've had, so I was just pleased to get something for my efforts! 

• Love 1