How was your October 2021?

15 licences, 2 of which were refunded and re-billed at double the original price!

Average gross $23, which is lower than usual. Nett average $9, which is crap!

All the low ball deals are ok for Alamy who are selling thousands of licenses at sub $2 prices but as individual contributors we are left feeling it's not worthwhile.

It's definitely time that we can set a minimum price we're happy to accept!

Phil

• Love 1
  • Like 2

August and September....crashed and burned!! 

but......

Started October with my lowest price yet ..... $1.02.

Then a trickle of slightly better $ and $$.

Last gasp on 29th got two decent sales...... one mid $$ and one very welcome $$$.

Gross for the month $393.

Maybe things are looking up; hopefully will keep Gold status for the year.

Just hoping nothing gets refunded further down the line unless, like Phil, they get "re-billed at double the original price".

• Love 4
  • Like 2

5446 views.  24 zooms.  Average CTR 0.44.

16 sales for a gross total of $650.  Highest $175.  Lowest $1.02.  Average $40.62.

This monthly average price is very slightly higher than my all-time average (over a period of 15 years with Alamy), which is somewhat encouraging, after years of steadily falling prices.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

On 01/11/2021 at 10:55, meanderingemu said:

nice number of licence 

but wow 68% commission....  some big distribution sales, or all affiliates? 

I had one for low $xxx but a distributor, not much left of that for me after commission is deducted. :( 

The remaining licenses were all tiddlers unfortunately, 

Edited by Kat
added info
  • Thanks 1

78 for Gross of $1694 - average gross $22, average net $8.68 which is very poor.

4 in the $$$ category - 3 in the $100+ were editorial book, TV and Museum display; 1 for $350 was again TV use

Views c28K - better than last year marginally, but still only at about 60% of pre-pandemic numbers

Zooms 191, average for this year, running at about 80% pre-pandemic; CTR 0.69 - I haven't really noticed a reduction due to what Alamy described as lower zoom numbers from end September - hopefully they were actually higher than that!

Kumar

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Not bad amount of sales at 16 but terrible prices at $136 gross for only$36.38 nett!!!!!

Highest $22.40 lowest $1.71. 9 were single very low $ amounts.

Not a good month as only $38 has cleared from the previous couple of good month's sales. So no payout this month!!

Oh well, next month's payout should be good!

John.