I photograph the Brandenburg Gate a lot in Berlin. It has been done to death but it sells frequently. This sold through Alamy last month CXARH8.jpg

And two sales also last month (not through Alamy) 

CP9T12.jpg

DC09RY.jpg

Callie, may I ask if Alamy have sold much of yours of the nearby Reichstag and Bundestag buildings? I was there at Easter in decent light but looking for a first sale. And I like this, by the way - a good example of what I was trying to say in my last post:

CX9J7Y.jpg

Richard. 

Thanks Richard! The Reichstag, it does sell but not so well, I think twice this year. The other goverment buildings in the area don't sell often at all, except occasionally the Bundeskanzleramt will sell.

Yes I photograph the well known landmarks and had a sale from one.  I have many photographs of the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse and it may be the most photographed Lighthouse on the east coast but I have had it sell.  I also sold one of the ferry that carries you over to Ocracoke Island.  

Marvin

I suspect that if you tie in an unusual angle/take on an iconic spot/site with carefully thought out keywording and some unusual light you stand a very good chance of a sale. May be a bit of a buggeration factor if your previous zooms/sales history is not too good and  has forced you down the ranking - always a downside - and forced your gem onto page 93 but always worth a go. Not to will guarantee no sale :)

nj

• Upvote 1