Jump to content

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, DJ Myford said:

The company is probably in full crisis management mode over the rebilling debacle / fiasco / scandal (delete as you deem appropriate) so fixing Measures is likely a low priority at the moment. I can't see the rebilling issue being as limited as has been suggested, and it probably requires work from the IT crowd.

 

though this may be correct to some extent, the issue with measures has been going on for much longer, and it seems Alamy has never been able to find what the source is, and all they do every time is a quick patch to make people believe it is under control, and not address the issue, nor communicate with the contributors. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DJ Myford said:

The company is probably in full crisis management mode over the rebilling debacle / fiasco / scandal (delete as you deem appropriate) so fixing Measures is likely a low priority at the moment. I can't see the rebilling issue being as limited as has been suggested, and it probably requires work from the IT crowd.

 

This sounds quite realistic. Cutting the licence fees the way they did was a bad idea, we should have told them!! Wait a minute...

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DJ Myford said:

The company is probably in full crisis management mode over the rebilling debacle / fiasco / scandal (delete as you deem appropriate) so fixing Measures is likely a low priority at the moment. I can't see the rebilling issue being as limited as has been suggested, and it probably requires work from the IT crowd.

 

Most likely. Then to resolve both the billing and measures issues before the month closes is likely pushing it. Perhaps by Xmas?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ACC said:

 

No. The date is changing but the activity data is not. I’m guessing that with a portfolio of 10 images you dont get a lot of activity so you wouldn’t notice the discrepancy.

 

 

that's only OP's posting account (i guess it is allowed by Alamy), real portfolio is probably bigger

Edited by meanderingemu
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ACC said:

 

No. The date is changing but the activity data is not. I’m guessing that with a portfolio of 10 images you dont get a lot of activity so you wouldn’t notice the discrepancy.

 

Yep, that contributor probably has the largest collection of images here outside of an agency. You haven't been around long enough to know who it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/09/2021 at 05:52, aphperspective said:

Not had a licence since 27th last month. I'm blaming measures for hiding them. 😁

I have not had a license in all of September, either. Except the cancellation, resale for same price and smaller credit to me from the mid-June sale. My only activity. Funny that one came through measures just fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M.Chapman said:

 

Mine shows last updated 22nd Sept, same as FocusUno reported.

 

Mark

Same here Just checked Last updated 22/09/2021

 

Edited by Alexander Hog
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alexander Hog said:

Same here Just checked Last updated 22/09/2021

 

 

Just checked and guess what?   Last Updated on : 22 Sep 2021 19:49 GMT

 

Allan

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Alamy could send this reassuring message, for example,
 

Hi all, 

 

We're aware of the issue and have raised it with our IT team - we hope to have it fixed as soon as possible for you. 

 

Kind regards, 

Alamy

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Radim said:
Alamy could send this reassuring message, for example,
 

Hi all, 

 

We're aware of the issue and have raised it with our IT team - we hope to have it fixed as soon as possible for you. 

 

Kind regards, 

Alamy

 

 i presume they still hope. 🦄

 

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

While waiting with no updates I have 25 reportage images covering topical issues supposedly on sale but not visible to potential customers. This is crazy. Not only is this affecting our potential revenue but also Alamy’s, yet they appear not to be bothered.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

There also is a problem with searching for images. I think they are having some major issues. 

 

Sales report still seems to be working, so that's at least something good. :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sb photos said:

While waiting with no updates I have 25 reportage images covering topical issues supposedly on sale but not visible to potential customers. This is crazy. Not only is this affecting our potential revenue but also Alamy’s, yet they appear not to be bothered.

 

 

agree that's a much bigger issue. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Are Alamy closing down the dashboard perhaps in the same way they close down posts on the forum? Maybe PA/Alamy don't like what they see? 😬

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tony ALS said:

Almost 400 views (way above my normal daily views) just appeared so someone is working on this.

and now the crash that usually follows.  

 

so back to normal programming 🦄🦄

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.