Images sold in September.

27 minutes ago, Nodvandigtid said:

Great shot - look at the person on the left watching the jump! - would hope you not only got it in print but also a $$$ fee.

Telegraph?

Thank you. It's from stock, so sadly not. Low $$

Edited by Avpics

16 hours ago, Gnans said:

RM Low $ . Net wouldn't buy me anything in McD let alone the new Vegan burger talked about here https://planetradio.co.uk/free/coventry-warwickshire/news/mcdonalds-vegan-burger-coventry/ 

mcdonalds-american-fast-food-outlet-store-front-in-manchester-england-uk-2GGM0N9.jpg

Interesting. I wonder if they'll put them on the North American menu. I haven't been inside a McDonald's in almost 30 years. This might tempt me back. Hopefully, your share will at least cover some fries. 🍟

47 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Interesting. I wonder if they'll put them on the North American menu. I haven't been inside a McDonald's in almost 30 years. This might tempt me back. Hopefully, your share will at least cover some fries. 🍟

I have never been to India but I have heard that McDonald's there have vegan (or at least vegetarian) burgers....for obvious reasons

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

i refuse to go into McDonald's as they are against Freedom and force people to have feet passports 😉

#BarefootUnite 

• Like 1

New prices for a PU? Yesterday three PUs, seems for a same person,  sold for mid 0.$😐.

Usage: Personal use, Non-commercial projects such as teaching materials, essays, dissertations, theses and presentations.
Media: Editorial presentation, single design
Start: 10 September 2021
End: 10 September 2026

altar-table-with-romanesque-columns-set-

Zulu the Zorse!

First sale for September, just a few $ for me...

Usage: Editorial Book, Self-Publish Book
Media: Self-Publish Book
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Print run: up to 2,500
Placement: Inside
Image Size: Any size
Start: 10 September 2021
End: 10 September 2026

Zulu the Zorse - a cross between a horse and a zebra. Stock Photo

• Love 1

10 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Sadly not. My share is $0.7 unless I buy fries in another country other than UK.

9 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

I have never been to India but I have heard that McDonald's there have vegan (or at least vegetarian) burgers....for obvious reasons

Yes. They do have vegeterian items in Indian stores menu. To me they are just selling a polished version of the local food (like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vada_pav ).

• Love 1

40 minutes ago, Phil Robinson said:

2DCXFMP.jpg 2DCXFMW.jpg

Both just sold for 'Personal Use'
Tickets available for the sweep-stake on when the refund will come through.

It's funny -- I've had temp refunds on PU and other types of sales, but then the image was resold on slightly different terms. And most of my PU sales were for the full $19.95 price.  

20 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

2DCXFMP.jpg 2DCXFMW.jpg

Both just sold for 'Personal Use'
Tickets available for the sweep-stake on when the refund will come through.

I've had two similar sales this year, one in February, PU. image was of Amlodipine tablets, It was refunded immediately.

Another. in May, again a PU. the image was of Lanzoprazole tablets. This one has not been refunded, The question is, what use was the image being used for?