1 minute ago, gvallee said:

Now that's a change from Presentations! 3 proper sales dropped in today, 1 $$$ and 2 mid-$$

Genial Gen!

5 licences dropped in this morning. A couple at good prices too, one even a bit more than double $$$, one a decent $$$, three lowish $$. Over $400 all up. Sadly, all distributor sales, leaving me with a touch under $100. The highest earner also licenced two days ago. The 50 odd minutes I laid underwater trying to get this shot is now worth it.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Front cover
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 August 2021
End: 01 August 2026
Japan, Book, print and/or e-book

a-garden-eel-peering-out-from-its-burrow-AWC7HT.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

2 similar licences dropped in this morning. Both were IQ sales, multiple editorial use, UK, for low-mid $$, and both were of autumn countryside scenes. Here's one of them.

woodland-landscape-on-a-foggy-autumn-morning-at-ranmore-common-in-KGAFKY.jpg

• Like 8

Low-mid $$. 

Marketing package - Small business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This package is for marketing campaigns promoting businesses which have up to 10 employees. only 5 years licence 😉

as stated elsewhere another sale where i was charged 15% extra of my earning for affiliate link. so in the end i get just barely $$. 

this was my first attempt of trying something new with the memorial to aboriginal children in Canada with the on the ground narrow focus.  

memorial-to-aboriginal-children-whose-remain-found-in-residential-schools-in-canada-child-moccasin-and-painted-orange-rock-left-in-memory-ottawa-2G66P1E.jpg

• Like 4
On 07/09/2021 at 15:04, Michael Ventura said:

Three sales came in this morning.  This one was the best value at near mid $$.  U.K. editorial web use.  Egypt, a man working in an archeological dig in the Valley of the Kings.

africa-middle-east-egypt-egyptian-luxor-nile-valley-of-the-kings-archaeologists-C3XXAG.jpg

Surely be easier just to go and buy some new ones.  🙂

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

Surely be easier just to go and buy some new ones.  🙂

We have a winner for "Caption of the year 2021" then🤩

Getting a decent number of sales so far this month (all direct) but the amounts are so varied. High $$, mostly lowish $$ to very low $. Latest an Upday Samsung news image - part of a monthly 400 image package for which my princely take home pay is $1.54. Microstock prices perhaps? 
Janey Godley who has been in the news lately

north-berwick-east-lothian-uk-06-august-

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, ATJ said:

I had a sale yesterday.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 August 2021
End: 01 August 2026
Japan, Book, print and/or e-book; Bulk discount, flat rate

juvenile-emperor-angelfish-pomacanthus-i

The client must have bought a lot of underwater images, I had 5 licences the same, including the book cover (see my post above). I like your juvenile angelfish. Was it  taken around Tulamben?

Another smallish $$ this morning. My 9th licence for the moth so far. I hope it keeps up!
Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 2 years

nudibranch-hypselodoris-bullockii-tulamben-bali-indonesia-bali-sea-indian-ocean-2AETHT8.jpg

• Like 7
1 hour ago, cbimages said:

I like your juvenile angelfish. Was it  taken around Tulamben?

Sangeang Island a bit north of Komodo.

• Like 1
My last three sales have been mid-$$. Twenty-nine "sales" on Alamy total, three never paid. Not bad for my small portfolio. They continue to like the political photos.

Usage: Editorial digital use. Up to DPS.inside.Repeat use permitted
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 30 July 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

black-lives-matter-mural-in-downtown-oakland-of-an-african-american-girl-holding-a-sign-that-says-justice-for-my-ancestor-as-pedestrian-walks-by-2D8K99F.jpg
  • Like 4

Shoppers walking through the indoor Kingfisher Shopping Centre, with the shops Primark and TK Maxx in the background, Redditch, Worcestershire, UK - Image ID: 2AMBJ48

Lower mid $$

Usage: Direct mail and brochures, Brochure print & online, single use, UK only, print run up to 1,000, any placement (cover or inside), any size. Life of initial print run. Excludes advertising.
Media: Promotional brochures/ leaflets/inserts
Industry sector: General business services
Print run: Unlimited
Placement: Inside
Image Size: Any size
Start: 09 September 2021
End: 09 September 2022

shoppers-walking-through-the-indoor-king

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

UK Travel and Tourism Editorial Web Use (Culture Trip?) for low $.  Been a month of low fees so far. Washington DC

mine was same, so assumed it is a CT run. 

• Like 1

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on website and associated social media
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 08 September 2021
End: 08 September 2022

Astronaut, Tim Peake giving a talk "Return to the Moon", describing the motivation and challenges of visiting our neighbour in space, on the main stage at New Scientist Live 2019 Stock Photo

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 750,000 ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 27-July-2021 ; End: 28-July-2021 ; Additional Details: Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

male-diving-into-sea-flipping-despite-the-covid-19-coronavirus-lockdown-crowds-of-people-have-travelled-to-the-beaches-of-southend-on-sea-essex-uk-2C4B1A3.jpg

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 750,000 ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 27-July-2021 ; End: 28-July-2021 ; Additional Details: Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Great shot - look at the person on the left watching the jump! - would hope you not only got it in print but also a $$$ fee.

Telegraph?