Images sold in September.

'PLEASE CALL AGAIN' sign. Supermarket, Whitehaven, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

please-call-again-sign-supermarket-whitehaven-cumbria-england-united-D22144.jpg

Usage: Corporate client. Editorial website use, Any size. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Health, Medical and Pharmaceutical
Start: 02 September 2021
End: 02 September 3021

My share, a whole $1.77 for a thousand year long license.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

My second licence this month, and for a reasonable almost mid $$, but unlimited duration. First licence of this image.
Usage: Editorial print + digital use. inside.One time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 03 September 2021
Duration: Unlimited

live-cowry-shell-lyncina-carneola-previous-cypraea-carneola-juvenile-shell-showing-mantle-syphon-and-eye-tulamben-bali-indonesia-bali-sea-MC40JF.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Two pics of Barcelona popped up at exactly the same time, same price.

One - personal use, the other - presentation and newsletter. 

Someone more cynical than myself might suspect that they chose the license according to the price rather than the usage.

[EDIT: It seems it was in fact pure coincidence that two pics of the same place sold at the same time for the same price.
One was an affiliate sale, the other wasn't - spooky!]

Edited by Phil Robinson

A couple of low-ish $$ calendar sales in this morning.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Consumer goods ;  Media: Calendar ;  Print run: up to 20,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 06-September-2021 ; End: 06-September-2022 ; Additional Details: Up to 25,000, includes inside or cover use, and thumbnail on the back page. Image can be repeated up to 3 times in a different product within 3 years of invoicing.

spitfire-td314-is-a-mark-ix-supermarine-spitfire-plane-operated-by-EYB7GG.jpg

spitfire-of-the-battle-of-britain-memorial-flight-carrying-out-a-victory-F37FPJ.jpg

• Love 7

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/EF6YE3/paris-gare-du-nord-station-with-travelers-under-sign-pointing-to-paris-EF6YE3.jpg

Worldwide editorial, blah blah blah, social channels and DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

I had to look up DOOH. Ok sounds grand enough. But the fee was not. As in less than a coffee in a Starbucks in London.

However only for 5 years not tausendjährig 🥂.

wim

• Love 3

3 hours ago, cbimages said:

Low $$ and a distributor sale, leaving me low $. I remember taking this image (and a few others of the same subject). I laid on a sand patch underwater for nearly 50 minutes, unmoving and hardly breathing, as these little eels tend to disappear under the sand when a big bubble belching diver gets too close. It took a long time for it to feel unafraid of me being there. It was actually a rather nice time, all alone, relaxed, just laying on my belly and watching the underwater world go by. A resident white tip shark also came and laid near me, and we spent quite a while eyeballing each other.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: up to 1 transmission
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 01 August 2021
End: 01 August 2022
Japan, Television (editorial)

a-garden-eel-peering-out-from-its-burrow-AWC7HT.jpg

At least you didn’t fall asleep and run out of air! Great shot worth your time but ill-paid here for your time.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Betty LaRue said:

At least you didn’t fall asleep and run out of air! Great shot worth your time but ill-paid here for your time.

I sure didn't fall asleep, nor run out of air.......but the dive shop guys forgot about me and the dive site is at the end point of a deep water channel that gets really strong currents. It's a stunning dive, but can get hairy when the tide starts to run out and you're 600 meters from the dive shop. I ended up hiding behind a massive coral head in shallow water until they remembered to come and look for me. I should add, we have a small "involvement" with the dive resort so the dive shop staff know I'm happy diving alone, and how long I can make my air last, so they tend not to worry too much about me.

• Like 2

First this month. Only $ but all sales of licences welcome. People enjoy the Summer sun as they sit outdoors at a pub in central Manchester, England, UK. 

Single use in online platforms, social channels and DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media. 

2G7WWWM.jpg

• Love 1

Licensed yesterday for a little over mid $. RM, Country: Worldwide, Usage: Editorial, 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines. Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic, Start: 06 September 2021, End: 06 September 2026. Could have been worse, less than a $ and for a 1000 years. Edit - zoomed prior to sale.

Photographed in Trafalgar Square, London, 2019 on a very wet day.

london-uk-12th-october-2019-the3million-protest-trafalgar-square-the3million-is-a-campaign-organisation-for-eu27-citizens-in-the-uk-defending-the-rights-of-eu27-citizens-to-live-work-study-raise-families-and-vote-in-the-uk-as-they-currently-do-now-whatever-the-outcome-of-brexit-here-campigners-braved-continuous-rain-on-steps-at-trafalgar-square-holding-a-banners-and-placards-highlighting-broken-promises-made-to-uk-resident-eu-citizens-by-boris-johnson-priti-patel-and-michael-gove-in-2016-credit-stephen-bellalamy-2A49XGW.jpg

Edited by sb photos
  • Love 3

Now that's a change from Presentations! 3 proper sales dropped in today, 1 $$$ and 2 mid-$$

2CP89G0.jpg

2CP8FWX.jpg

Industry sector: Education

CR6WKE.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 3