Measures not picking up all views and zooms over past 10 days?

On 07/09/2021 at 19:25, Doc said:

From today's measures data I agree it may still not be working properly

Kumar

At least measures has started showing my sales again. Not that it was that important as there was always sales history.

On 07/09/2021 at 19:25, Doc said:

From today's measures data I agree it may still not be working properly

Kumar

Agreed +1

Since the 'fix' my figures are once again heading down hill and apart from PUs my sales have repeated the August pattern of a strong first week and then nothing. Although it's really too early in the month to make that kind of assumption, it's still a worry that we're heading down the same path.

1 hour ago, Avpics said:

Agreed +1

Since the 'fix' my figures are once again heading down hill and apart from PUs my sales have repeated the August pattern of a strong first week and then nothing. Although it's really too early in the month to make that kind of assumption, it's still a worry that we're heading down the same path.

The sticky plaster must have fallen off again.

5 minutes ago, Mike Brooks said:

My views and sales have been fairly stable this past fortnight - pretty well up to par.  But the zooms have just bombed. Anyone else experienced the same?

Yeah, they bombed!

...downwards!

😕

17 minutes ago, Mike Brooks said:

My views and sales have been fairly stable this past fortnight - pretty well up to par.  But the zooms have just bombed. Anyone else experienced the same?

Sales are the things that have bombed for me!

I still am getting rather fewer views than is normal, zooms are down proportionally by the same amount so CTR is maintained. Sales are average I am pleased to say, so its not affecting them, but I still think Measures is not back to normal yet

Kumar

14 hours ago, Doc said:

I still am getting rather fewer views than is normal, zooms are down proportionally by the same amount so CTR is maintained. Sales are average I am pleased to say, so its not affecting them, but I still think Measures is not back to normal yet

Kumar

I still share your thoughts on this one. My Measures results are following a very similar pattern to yours and my Dashboard appears very 'inert'.

Jim 😐

All of Alamy measures has no data AT ALL.

My images measures HAS data, as normal (or maybe not, who knows nowadays)

The "measures" saga is getting more and more weird...

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov