UK in March - where to go?

Jools

Follow the sun. If in west go to Lakes or Wales, if in east Northumberland etc.  If no sun anywhere, don't bother. 

We travelled through France into Italy and back through France this summer guided by the weather forecasts. Had intended to go via Germany/Austria but weather much better through France in June. Hardly saw a drop of rain, while there was flooding in other regions of Europe.

Flexibility is the key and March can be awful.......

> Clerkenwell in London, UK? (Little Italy)

Can someone direct me to Little London in Italy?  SanFranciscoTown in China?

Are all worldwide "Littles" featured in one large coffee table book I can read at tea time?

Getting me fedora & scarf...

Jeff, Little London is in Hampshire!

Feb and March have both been some of the best months for photography in the South West over the last couple of years. Find it unlikely anyone has done Devon or Cornwall "to death" the main tourist spots possibly but I have lived her my whole life and there are many very photographic locations I have still yet to visit. There are after all 300 ish miles of coast in Cornwall alone, 700 odd on the  South West coast path, give or take depending on landslides :) this is ignoring castles, moors, rivers, mining heritage and towns / villages.

Think I should work for the tourist board :)

Are all worldwide "Littles" featured in one large coffee table book I can read at tea time?

And Washington is in Tyne and Wear.

Allan

Skye is probably thee most photographed place I know in Scotland. I have rolling hills in my backyard right enough, but I'm waiting on them being topped with snow :)

Oddly enough, I went to Skye back in October. It was a dual trip with the Lakes. The Lakes rained and Skye was gorgeous! I'm going back to Skye in May 2014 as there are some unfinished things that I want.

10994536216_cf57496392_o.jpg

Mickfly, Tours isn't that interesting at the moment. Cold and damp at times!

In my head, I can see myself doing something coastal for sure.

Cornwall, although I will avoid in March I'm planning on being there in a couple of weeks time along with Dorset. 

And Washington is in Tyne and Wear.

Allan

And so is New York

Well, after discussion with the missus it seems my cunning plan for the UK is out! Damn!!!

Wondering where else I could go that would be, let's say, profitable and bring back a return.

Did look at Morocco but I'm wary of going on my own. Italy is a possibility.

Ideally, I would like to go somewhere and do some landscapes. Somewhere that isn't going to cost an arm and a leg.

Archived