How was your July 2021?

A mediocre month with 37 sales for $1,008 gross, $427 net.  Breakdown - four $$$, nine $$ and the rest $.  Now our commission has been hit by blatant greed, somehow I've got to work harder to try and make up the shortfall.  Onwards!

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Four sales that grossed less than $50.  The last one really hurt as it wasn't even $5 gross for a magazine, 500,000 circulation, full page.  The subject matter was somewhat unique.  My cut won't even get me a cup of coffee with tip.  😞  

However, July is usually very slow for me and at least I got four sales.  I'm hoping for higher prices in the future.

Rick

Edited by Rick Lewis
  • Love 1

Best month ever for sales in my 14 years with Alamy with 25 sales. Revenue not too good though at $325 gross $165 net.

No $$$ sales; Highest $65.70 (@50%); lowest $1.50 (@50%) $0.75 net, but lowest net was $1.73 gross (@40%) so $0.69 net.

17 out of 25 were $ gross sales.

14 sales in the last week.

Other income of $12.50.

Views and zooms average.

John.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Average post-COVID month for me - 50 sales for gross of $1233. Numbers of views 25,800 - which is pretty much what has been the COVID/post COVID level, compared with an average of 35,000+ views pre-covid.  2 $$$ sales, both to Japan, best was $110.

CTR good at 0.80

Kumar

• Love 2

it was a below average month for me with only one sale, for $5 gross. The image is a regular seller, one of the few editorials that carry my port, but it normally sells for much more.

I had two zooms and my CTR is a bit below average.

• Love 1