How was your July 2021?

2 hours ago, Cryptoprocta said:

Well done, Betty!

I got 7 sales for $31.89 net. Even my gross was considerably lower than the last few months.

CTR was really good at the beginning of the month, but an almost total lack of interest in the past week brought my month's average to 'normal for me'.

Still waiting for a notification of a sale from an unreported sale published in TLS in September, notified to CS on 11th June, reminded on 20th July.

How hard can it be to chase this up? They're supposed to have an 'account handler'.

What is PA doing for its 20% steal/clawback?

I made a huge mistake. Congratulations unwarranted. My total isn’t “net”, it’s “gross”. I don’t know where my brain was when I wrote that,  but I can’t allow it to stand. 😞

• Love 2

20 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

I made a huge mistake. Congratulations unwarranted. My total isn’t “net”, it’s “gross”. I don’t know where my brain was when I wrote that,  but I can’t allow it to stand. 😞

Sorry to hear that. 😞

(My brain does things like that all the time.)

• Love 2

Thanks to a $$$$ sale at the start of July it's best ever for $, but only average for volume.

12 sales+ 1 Other amount.

2 were distributor;

6 @ 40%;

4 @ 50%; 

1 Other at less than $.

3 insulting fees of low $. When are Alamy going to give us the option to set a minimum we are prepared to licence for?

5 low $$

3 mid $$.

1 $$$$

Phil

• Love 3

4 hours ago, Brasilnut said:

Summary for 01 July 2021 to 31 July 2021 ( 12 item(s) totalling $249.23 )

Link to detailed earnings report for all stock agencies - July 2021

I always enjoy seeing this. Interesting to see that Alamy is catching up to a certain big micro in the 'T of the Month' the race.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Phil Crean said:

Thanks to a $$$$ sale at the start of July it's best ever for $, but only average for volume.

12 sales+ 1 Other amount.

2 were distributor;

6 @ 40%;

4 @ 50%; 

1 Other at less than $.

3 insulting fees of low $. When are Alamy going to give us the option to set a minimum we are prepared to licence for?

5 low $$

3 mid $$.

1 $$$$

Phil

Well done on your big sale. 

• Thanks 1

2 sales of the same image to the same publisher for $9.99 total. 

I guess that's the 'Presentation and Newsletter' category. I'm expecting one of them to disappear. But maybe not. 

• Love 1

42 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

I always enjoy seeing this. Interesting to see that Alamy is catching up to a certain big micro in the 'T of the Month' the race.

Thanks! Keep in mind that most of the people voting are microstockers who generally don't do particularly well at Alamy!

Edited by Brasilnut
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Brasilnut said:

Thanks! Keep in mind that most of the people voting at microstockers who generally don't do particularly well at Alamy!

Good point. It's tough to keep up with all the micros. It seems that every time you turn around, there's a new one.

Encouraging to read that you are having better luck with video clips at another Place, although saturation seems to have set in there as well.

Edited by John Mitchell

Good for volume at 25, but gross  revenue disappointing at $371. Highest mid $$, but a distributor sale. A few tiddlers earning me less than a $ each. 

Some curious small debits  and some additional small sources of income.

Might start giving net income here as it more accurately describes the situation.

Good to see some folk still making $$$ sales, and one at $$$$. Could use some of those.

• Love 2

A good month (apart from the obvious!) with 21 licences for $703.06 gross, $320.29 net. That included two $$$ sales, though sadly the highest was at the end of the month for 40%. 

• Love 4

In common with some other contributors, I achieved 3 sales for $73 gross! However, this is better than July last year when I only had one sale.

Zooms and views were both up significantly with CTR at 0.58. Promising - maybe?

Look forward to the next month. Onwards and upwards.

• Love 1