How was your July 2021?

Think it's safe to assume no Saturday sales, so I'll get the ball rolling.

8 sales for gross $110, net $46.30

CTR just below Alamy average at 0.63.

Slightly better fees than last month, but would be nice to get more than $30.

5 newspaper sales; the Americans always seem to pay the best fees.

On track to potentially be my best ever year for income, despite average fees continuing to drop... :)

• Love 2

Correction, a last license just dropped in

20 21 for $635.39

Now includes 10 Presentations.

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, BobD said:

Reasonable for me 6 for $133. Like Betty 2 for a total of $5 really brought the average down.

I had 9 for under a fiver each. 😞

Edited by vpics

Six sales for the princely sum of $84 gross. One in today for a magazine at just under $5.

Just tossing up whether to opt back into personal use. From some of the recent forum discussions I've read recently, these seem to be getting better prices than a lot of editorial sales.

• Love 1

Last sale was in March, then zilch April, May, June, then four sales in July and it is possible another might slip in under the wire yet as we are still in July as I write this.

Allan

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Steve F said:

Think it's safe to assume no Saturday sales, so I'll get the ball rolling.

Two sales appeared today (Saturday) but they were Friday (30th July) credits. Alamy seems to do a database batch run of sales after midnight UK time. Sales always seem to show up the day after the event.

7 sales, $256, a book cover, magazine and newspaper articles and two newsletters. Only 3 images had been zoomed. 6 sales last month.

Average CTR 1.11, last month 0.64.

• Love 1

everyone over $250 gross, is now qualified for Gold in 2022-23 and the "privilege" of Alamy only taking 60% commission from them for an extra year.  🙄

(seems like a weird thing to call gold) 

as for me, far from it, with an extremely marginal month with 3 sales, made worse by 2 $$ being distribution sales. 

14 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

5 for 107.42 net. Two tiddlers that amounted to the 7.42. I put my share of those two under a magnifying glass.

Well done, Betty!

I got 7 sales for $31.89 net. Even my gross was considerably lower than the last few months.

CTR was really good at the beginning of the month, but an almost total lack of interest in the past week brought my month's average to 'normal for me'.

Still waiting for a notification of a sale from an unreported sale published in TLS in September, notified to CS on 11th June, reminded on 20th July.

How hard can it be to chase this up? They're supposed to have an 'account handler'.

What is PA doing for its 20% steal/clawback?

Edited by Cryptoprocta
  • Love 2

a bit disappointing with the number of sales down and only one $$$ but my average price continues to improve ( a little) with only one $ sale. Overall I expect to exceed last year for number and value of sales making it yet another best year ever. My only concern is my big fall in CTR. Mine has usually been below the alamy average but it is well down at the moment.