7 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

A UK Television use dropped in today for just into $$$.

muehlenbeckia-astonii-or-shrubby-tororaro-wirebrush-an-endemic-new-zealand-shrub-in-the-family-polygonaceae-in-a-uk-garden-during-march-RYHXGW.jpg

Appropriate. Looks a bit like tumbleweed blowing across the forum.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Full price Personal Use  (though not sure i like the idea of it for personal use, so now changing availability)

Mural by depicting the history of the city of Tlaxcala, Mexico

mural-by-desiderio-hernandez-xochitiotzin-depicting-the-history-of-the-city-in-the-palacio-de-gobierno-tlaxcala-mexico-2B39TFH.jpg

• Like 1

Ah… the Cotswolds, achingly pretty villages of honey-coloured stone houses. Very photogenic… but this is the shot - of Chipping Campden - that sold today (mid $$). 😎

rubbish-skip-outside-house-in-chipping-campden-being-renovated-gloucestershire-EMFF97.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

To make up for yesterdays $0.25, this one has come in for $$$ low. The reuse is from last months 1/2 page to a 2 page spread. 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 1 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 2 page spread
Start: 15 July 2021
End: 15 July 2046
Rights granted for English language including adaptations and abridged versions. Electronic rights also included. ; Duration: Life of Product ; Print run: 2 Million; Reuse

wildflower-meadow-poppies-cornflower-and

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Similar image to my first sale of the month which was for 100 times the fee!!!

Photographed the following year...

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
End: 15 July 2026

And low $$

FW4J0H.jpg

Phil

• Like 1

Detail of gravestone with Celtic cross design. Church of Saint Cuthbert. Over Kellet, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom.

detail-of-gravestone-with-celtic-cross-design-church-of-saint-cuthbert-C88YD4.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Persönliche Ausdrucke, Karten und Geschenke oder Referenz für Künstler. Nicht für werbliche Nutzung; nicht zum Weiterverkauf bestimmt.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
End: 15 July 2026

• Like 1

i still have a love hate with distributor sale, but can't get myself to terminate them all.  seeing how much i paid for the service is bad, but at least final results is more than 2 CT licences i had last month, plus at least for the next 8 days we get full amount recognised for next year's level (not a guarantee under new contract)

Editorial use . Croatia, Book, print and/or e-book; Bulk discount, flat rate, just into $$

Reading pods installation in park in Zagreb.

zagreb-croatia-july-1-2019-lumen-station-installation-in-park-outdoor-reading-pods-in-green-city-park-under-squid-like-hanging-umbrellas-W18ERA.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
Sold for almost nothing.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 June 2021
End: 01 June 2026
Lithuania, Editorial website

white-sheer-curtains-over-casement-windows-dark-inside-bright-light-outside-a-metaphor-for-isolation-agoraphobia-or-privacy-T9PCFE.jpg
  • Like 1

Portrait of John Humphrys, journalist and BBC tv radio presenter broadcaster. Sold for magazine use, mid double figures $$

john-humphrys-author-journalist-and-bbc-tv-radio-presenter-broadcaster-A6EYC1.jpg
  • Haha 1

Pack of Knorr Fish Stock Pot.

box-of-knorr-fish-stock-pot-DMKXHH.jpg

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital, Any size, Any placemet, Repeat use permitted
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 16 July 2021
End: 16 July 2026

4 sales so far. 3 are these:

a-big-mac-meal-with-fries-ketchup-packet

the-big-yellow-m-logo-as-the-golden-arch 

a-liverpool-mcdonalds-is-closed-during-t

Two different clients and together the money is not enough for a BigMac meal.

Edited by Ed Rooney
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/C37B3P/two-lady-gaga-look-a-likes-on-kingsday-the-kings-birthday-in-amsterdam-C37B3P.jpg

Amsterdam on King's Day in happier times.

Website, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years. Mid lower $$.

wim

• Upvote 1

British playwright Sir Tom Stoppard pictured in conversation at Hay Festival, sold for editorial use mid doubles figures $$

british-playwright-sir-tom-stoppard-pictured-in-conversation-at-hay-BN9YFY.jpg

A Saturday sale, rare for me. Not zoomed. PU, Low $$, Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use, Start: 17 July 202 End: 17 July 2026, RM, currently Alamy exclusive.
Shot in Central London 13/4/19

the-london-march-against-trophy-hunting-and-extinction-gathered-at-cavendish-square-and-marched-through-central-london-to-downing-street-T7F14K.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Low $$... Good memories of a day following two Mercedes Mini Coaches up and down this road shooting stills for their Omnibus Magazine.

They didn't use this image but did do a nice spread;

https://www.philcrean.com/publishedwork/e8dfca77e And https://www.philcrean.com/publishedwork/e8dfca77e

It was all a bit manic as so many tourists in hire cars caused mayhem negotiating the many switchback turns!

Country: German Speaking Countries ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use.  Below 1/2 page, Any Placement.One time use only. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 19-July-2021 ; End: 19-July-2023

JDRP80.jpg

Phil

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Phil Crean said:

Great page! But aren't the links the same?

wim

edit: found the other one. https://www.philcrean.com/publishedwork/h8DFCA77E#h8dfca790

Edited by wiskerke
  • Upvote 1

RF $$ Just in the interesting thing with this image I have it on 2 other MS sights (in a moment of tantrum after the last contract change thought I would test the waters in a few other sites with a couple of images) It licenced twice last week for real MS prices (less than a dollar for both), which is why I will probhably stick with Alamy. It also shows not everybody shops around I think.

circus-tent-or-big-top-with-red-and-yellow-design-standing-out-against-a-clear-blue-sky-P6BRWT.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

RF $$ Just in the interesting thing with this image I have it on 2 other MS sights (in a moment of tantrum after the last contract change thought I would test the waters in a few other sites with a couple of images) It licenced twice last week for real MS prices (less than a dollar for both), which is why I will probhably stick with Alamy. It also shows not everybody shops around I think.

circus-tent-or-big-top-with-red-and-yellow-design-standing-out-against-a-clear-blue-sky-P6BRWT.jpg

I have just painted quite a bit of the house and environs in a vermilion not unlike that....very loud!

On 15/07/2021 at 09:30, meanderingemu said:

Full price Personal Use  (though not sure i like the idea of it for personal use, so now changing availability)

Mural by depicting the history of the city of Tlaxcala, Mexico

mural-by-desiderio-hernandez-xochitiotzin-depicting-the-history-of-the-city-in-the-palacio-de-gobierno-tlaxcala-mexico-2B39TFH.jpg

Good job. I've been meaning to visit Tlaxcala for years. It sounds like a pleasant town with quite a history.