14 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

With all this talk about legal liability and property, I went ahead and deleted the handful of album covers and book covers that I had in my collection....then today I wake to a near $300 sale of an album cover for TV use in the EU.  I suppose I will keep them deleted, but tough to do with a sale like that.  Better safe than sorry.

Nice sale. Can I borrow it please.

Allan

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

With all this talk about legal liability and property, I went ahead and deleted the handful of album covers and book covers that I had in my collection....then today I wake to a near $300 sale of an album cover for TV use in the EU.  I suppose I will keep them deleted, but tough to do with a sale like that.  Better safe than sorry.

Congratulations on the sale. I had an image of a vintage (1960's) jazz record album license for TV use not long ago for high $$. It is now awaiting deletion as I figure it doesn't have enough "context" (none at all actually). I'm going to try to re-shoot it and a few other albums and book covers (also now deleted) with some context.

• Love 3