Mid $$

Usage: Magazines and books ; 

Start: 11-June-2021 ; End: 11-June-2026 ;
Additional Details: Use in a magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising).

salone-sistino-domenico-fontana-biblioth

• Like 2
21 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

Congratulations.  Yes this is a big issue, there is now incentive for Alamy to delay sales reporting.  

Hmmm. As we don’t know how the system works difficult to say. My book cover use will get whatever the commission rate is at the time of billing I’m told even though it’s already been published. A live news use from 8 months ago that I have pestered them about for several months has been earmarked as needing to be billed this month so it qualifies for 50%. A query about a license that may be incorrect and probably incurs a higher license fee….in my view ought to be billed as 50% if the original license is incorrect. But if they just issue a new one…..

Edited by Sally

Double-whammy: Affiliate + Presentation

This makes my 7th presentation for the month 

M0KWXP.jpg

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Thyrsis said:

$6 for Turkey newspaper usage, even though we recently opted out of distribution. I guess newspapers in every country report retrospectively.

CXP212.jpg

it might also be a delay in distributor reporting.  in addition we have no idea how often each distro revalidates information.  I removed one country specific and it was almost immediate. but i've made changes on images for another and they still have not gone through. 

Distributor was always a blackbox, and it will become even more with the new contract, as we likely won't even know the licence amount (just net of Distro commission)