Ooooh, I get to start this month.

Better than usual month for me, ironically enough with everything else that's going on, 11 licenses for $244.05 gross / $102.71 net.

• Like 3

Less than exciting. 5 licences for $164.18 gross. Including some distributor and non exclusive licences. Prices from low $ to high $$. CTR good at 1.33.

• Like 4

23 item(s) totalling $608.11 

• Like 6

With 5500 images Alamy managed to get me 5 licenses for a total of $44 gross. 4 of those licenses once Alamy took their cut earned me just over £6. Next month Alamy want more of my share and want me to bear more of the risk. Is it worth it? Answers on a postcard. 😒

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Upvote 2

What was good was average sale price back above $50 continuing the theme for this year

after seeing average sale prices decrease quite significantly since 2017, this year has already brought more revenue than the whole of last year but with only 40% of the sale volume

May was $650 gross - slightly down on the earlier months of this year

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

A good number of sales but the prices were lower than usual, none over $100.  Had 20 sales for a gross of $538.  Zooms have been good but not seeing the sales coming from them so much.  I have a nice payout coming but it may be the last nice one for a while, I imagine.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sultanpepa said:

With 5500 images Alamy managed to get me 5 licenses for a total of $44 gross. 4 of those licenses once Alamy took their cut earned me just over £6. Next month Alamy want more of my share and want me to bear more of the risk. Is it worth it? Answers on a postcard. 😒

Similar. 3 licences for $19 gross minus $3.39 for an affiliate sale that apparently hadn't been taken off, leaves me with about £4.35 net.

I'd send you that postcard, but I don't think I can afford the stamp till next month.

Edited by losdemas
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Lousy month. Five sales for $313. I refuse to accept that $0.27 distributor thingy as a "sale".

• Like 1

Rubbish. 5 low value sales equating to 1/3rd of May 2020 values. Worst month for years.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Reasonable volume at 22, but fees poor to awful giving a grand total of $291. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

No $$$ this month hence lowish $455 gross (23 sales). Biggest sale $54, lowest <$4 >$3!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Surprisingly, best month of the year so far. Revenue has steadily gone up from November last year.

3 $$$ sales and relatively low number on sub 10$ sales. Average $44. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

A very good month with 28 sales for $662 gross, including one $$$. That's my highest no. of licences ever, and third highest revenue.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just 6 sales for less than $$$. Prices continue to decline with quantity up on last year but revenue is another thing. Views consistent but zooms and CTR were the highest for some time. 😩

• Like 1

I also have better months.

Sales with a price of $$$ are important.

If they disappear, then peanuts won't save it.

The year is developing well so far, only January was a complete shit.

This month, 61 sales for $ 1180.

Don't panic and be safe

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Awful. Views good and zooms up but only one low $$ PU for May.

I need to up my game and maybe change tack. Camera bag packed and I'm heading for London now.

• Like 1

5 for $81 gross so nothing to write home about. One mid $$ stopped it from being terrible... CTR ok at 0.72

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 sales for $75 gross. From my best month of the year in April to my worst month in May. Includes a $0.43 sale that nets me $0.13!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Starting very good and endend poor. In any case 13 sales for $774. In any case, I have passed my 2020 revenue at this point of the year.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

A strange month

Best month of 2021 for sales - nine for $207.26

Worst month for zooms 

One sale for over $$$ and two for $0.10

• Like 3