5 hours ago, Rico said:

Oh great, I just gained 5 pounds staring at that photo.

You wouldn’t want to eat one of those cakes, then.  You’d gain a stone. 😂

• Sad 1

Low $$

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising) www.churchtimes.co.uk/ & Church Times Publication
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 15 April 2021
Duration: In perpetuity

prince-philip-duke-of-edinburgh-coverage-in-bbc-news-during-his-demise-in-2021-2F7YNCC.jpg

• Like 4

Distro sale to Serbia.

Do I need to mention $? 🤔

2DA2580.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Distro sale to Serbia.

Do I need to mention $? 🤔

2DA2580.jpg

Great lighting Gen! What focal length did you use to get the whole rainbow in?

Low $ 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-March-2021 ; End: 01-March-2026 ; Additional Details: Czech Republic, Editorial website; Bulk discount, flat rate

the-savoy-london-uk-14th-feb-2020-designers-vin-omi-have-launched-their-london-fashion-week-2020-range-with-a-strong-recycling-and-upcycling-theme-models-included-honey-ross-daughter-of-jonathan-modelled-garments-have-been-made-from-highgrove-estate-garden-waste-olympic-sports-kit-damaged-and-returned-branded-stock-and-art-paint-tubes-2AY9729.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Delighted to say one of my lockdown activities has paid off - sorted my garage workshop and tools out and photographed it - Sold for reasonable $$$ today for television use!

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Duration: In perpetuity World Wide in Perp, All Media EXCLUDING THEATRICAL including In Context Ad & Promo

indoor-diy-workshop-and-tools-built-in-a-domestic-garage-during-lockdown-example-of-lockdown-activities-suffolk-england-uk-2C72G3F.jpg

Kumar

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Steve F said:

Great lighting Gen! What focal length did you use to get the whole rainbow in?

I used my Nikkor 16-35mm lens. A versatile lens which I use a lot, but one has to watch out  for distortion at wide range. 

Edited by gvallee
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Delighted to say one of my lockdown activities has paid off - sorted my garage workshop and tools out and photographed it - Sold for reasonable $$$ today for television use!

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Duration: In perpetuity World Wide in Perp, All Media EXCLUDING THEATRICAL including In Context Ad & Promo

indoor-diy-workshop-and-tools-built-in-a-domestic-garage-during-lockdown-example-of-lockdown-activities-suffolk-england-uk-2C72G3F.jpg

Kumar

I should suggest OH to get a workshop. Oh I'm forgetting we live in a motorhome. In any case, I'm the one doing the DIY!! Well done Kumar!

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, gvallee said:

I used my Nikkor 16-35mm lens. A versatile lens which I use a lot, but one has to watch for distortion at wide range. 

Cool, thanks. I've tried with my 24-108 and can't fit one in.

2 minutes ago, Steve F said:

Cool, thanks. I've tried with my 24-108 and can't fit one in.

That's a shame. I could just about fit that one in. You can see the distortion on the buildings on the left in particular, but if I were to correct verticals on that one, I would have cropped the rainbow on the right. So I left it as is. Someone liked it.

• Upvote 1

The annual Knutsford Royal May Day procession in 1976 in Knutsford, Cheshire, England, United Kingdom. It traditionally includes a fancy-dress pageant of children in historical or legendary costumes with  horse-drawn carriages. Here girls in uniform march ahead of a green man or Jack in the Green. The Jack in the Green or Green Man is a participant in traditional English May Day parades and other May celebrations, who wears a large, foliage-covered, framework.

First sale of the month. low $$. Very welcome.

2BKA44J.jpg

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Calendar, North America for mid $$

cakes-for-sale-in-a-display-cabinet-in-the-english-market-cork-ireland-KR399X.jpg

Actually the passionfruit mousse cake followed by the large vanilla mousse cake 😄 or maybe I'll just go from left to right😁

Carol

• Haha 1
On 15/04/2021 at 10:09, Colblimp said:

Calendar, North America for mid $$

cakes-for-sale-in-a-display-cabinet-in-the-english-market-cork-ireland-KR399X.jpg

I’ll take the large chocolate one with the strawberries, please. Upper mid-right.  How much is it? I’ll trade you a coconut meringue cream pie if you’d rather not convert cash.

• Haha 1

Everyone wanting a cake, don't.  They're bad for you and will cause weight gain, diabetes and loss of cash.  However, they taste bloody lovely. 😁😇🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A number of $$ sales recently including this one today. Always have your camera ready when flying. Not that I’ll be doing much of that soon. 

view-from-plane-window-with-wing-over-th

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Sally said:

Always have your camera ready when flying. Not that I’ll be doing much of that soon. 

Funny you should say that. In about an hour's time, I'll be hopping in a helicopter for a 30mn scenic flight over the reef and rainforest. The Queensland government came up with a tourism incentive in the form of $200 vouchers for certain tourist attractions, to be won in a lottery. We won one! The rain seems to be holding off, fingers crossed.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Funny you should say that. In about an hour's time, I'll be hopping in a helicopter for a 30mn scenic flight over the reef and rainforest. The Queensland government came up with a tourism incentive in the form of $200 vouchers for certain tourist attractions, to be won in a lottery. We won one! The rain seems to be holding off, fingers crossed.

Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see the pix!

5 hours ago, Marianne said:

Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see the pix!

Sadly Marianne, see the Bad News thread 😭😭

Red wine bottles on display on shelves for sale with country of origin labels at Waitrose supermarket, UK. Theme - alcohol, alcoholism, addiction - Image ID: 2BD6F2W

red-wine-bottles-on-display-on-shelves-f

Usage: Editorial newspaper any editorial digital use, one time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 16 April 2021
End: 16 April 2023

Low $$

Edited by Steve F
  • Like 3