Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial presentation, single design ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Start: 11-April-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

   Additional Details: Pack of 30 unwatermarked, copyright-safe, high resolution images for use by a student or teacher at an academic institution for any non-commercial project such as teaching materials, dissertations, presentations or essays.

 

$1.29 gross. Yep. $1.29.😡 Never mind the Olympics!

 

CFF5TN.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spacecadet said:
Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial presentation, single design ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Start: 11-April-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

   Additional Details: Pack of 30 unwatermarked, copyright-safe, high resolution images for use by a student or teacher at an academic institution for any non-commercial project such as teaching materials, dissertations, presentations or essays.

 

$1.29 gross. Yep. $1.29.😡 Never mind the Olympics!

 

CFF5TN.jpg

I keep telling myself the small sales still all mount up, love the shot anyway😉

 

Carol

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

$

Country: New Zealand  (US pays better 🙂 for a PU)
Additional Details: Personal Use. 
Personal prints, cards and gifts, or reference for artists. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.view-from-ferry-from-okiato-to-opua-russ

 

 

Edited by Abiyoyo
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spacecadet said:
Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial presentation, single design ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Start: 11-April-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

   Additional Details: Pack of 30 unwatermarked, copyright-safe, high resolution images for use by a student or teacher at an academic institution for any non-commercial project such as teaching materials, dissertations, presentations or essays.

 

$1.29 gross. Yep. $1.29.😡 Never mind the Olympics!

 

Hey! That's 4c more than I got back in November. Things are looking up!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial presentation, single design ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Start: 11-April-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

   Additional Details: Pack of 30 unwatermarked, copyright-safe, high resolution images for use by a student or teacher at an academic institution for any non-commercial project such as teaching materials, dissertations, presentations or essays.

Got one of those this morning as well

Link to post
Share on other sites

RF Editorial, PU sale at US rate.  I sure hope they were not expecting the dump truck and log skidder at that price!

 

western-star-dump-truck-hauling-a-log-skidder-on-a-logging-road-through-KGD6WH.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sold for . . . . well it won't get me half a pint! 🙄

Country: Worldwide

Usage: Editorial

Media: Editorial website

Industry Sector: Travel & tourism

Start: 12-April-2021 ; End: 12-April-2026 ;

Additional Details: Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity
 

FBH42G.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

At least somebody thinks we'll travel soon.

Culture Trip bought 3 images today, at the usual price, Borneo, Tasmania, Panama. 

 

M0GDR8.jpg

 

FTHFHX.jpg

 

BJMJMG.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

U.K. Web use for mid $.  Ben's Chili Bowl in Washington DC

 

usa-washington-dc-bens-chili-bowl-a-dc-landmark-restaurant-on-the-u-street-corridor-famous-for-half-smokes-and-chili-TAX0RT.jpg

 

DD49XT

The outside is mine. You win!

(It's pretty old: it's before the mural.)

 

wim

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/R0GHEA/tokyo-skyline-with-tokyo-tower-at-night-R0GHEA.jpg

It's like the buses today: 7 at once.

The highest are one presentation and one PU.

This one mid $ probably to you know who. However there was one even lower with similar details.

It's Tokyo. Not Vegas; not Paris. First time it's been licensed. For one more it was the first time, that one was a PU. For a PU it's not uncommon that it has never sold before. Today's total: mid $$.

 

wim

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gvallee said:

At least somebody thinks we'll travel soon.

Culture Trip bought 3 images today, at the usual price, Borneo, Tasmania, Panama. 

 

 

BJMJMG.jpg

 

This Panama City image brings back some pleasant memories. It looks as if the causeway has been spruced up since I was there over 20 years ago (Yikes!). Nice shot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

 

This Panama City image brings back some pleasant memories. It looks as if the causeway has been spruced up since I was there over 20 years ago (Yikes!). Nice shot.

 

This was taken 11 years ago. Yes, I like this shot. With people. Me!!??

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, gvallee said:

 

This was taken 11 years ago. Yes, I like this shot. With people. Me!!??

 

Too bad it was to CT. 🙁

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just in this morning, but disappointingly low $. Just about gets me half a cup of coffee.

 

Street in the old Jewish quarter, Miragaia, Porto, Portugal Stock Photo

 

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 12 April 2021
End: 12 April 2026
Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

Edited by Dave Richards
Link to post
Share on other sites

a couple of low value images this morning   but every penny helps

 

longhua temple shanghai china Stock Photo

 

Longhau Pagoda  Shanghai

 

 

beach huts at wells next the sea on the norfolk coast Stock Photo

 

 

wells next the sea

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 12 April 2021
End: 12 April 2026
Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Small $ distro 

Country: Turkey ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 25,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-March-2021 ; End: 02-March-2021 ; Additional Details: Turkey, Newspaper - national; Bulk discount, flat rate

 

royal-family-on-the-balcony-for-the-queens-birthday-flypast-after-JDTYRA.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife took this of me passing under a bridge in Scotland. She'll not receive a cent of the huge fee, though.

 

Editorial website
Industry sector: Travel & tourism $x

 

wild-bather-swims-breast-stroke-in-mount

Link to post
Share on other sites

Low $$

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 13 April 2021
End: 13 April 2026

mehtab-bagh-taj-mahal-view-point-agra-ut

 

and yesterday some CT like

komala-vilas-vegetarian-restaurant-in-bu

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I think I had a CT sale yesterday too.

 

John.

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Commercial electronic
Media: Website, app and social media
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 12 April 2021
End: 12 April 2026
Multiple use in branded content/sponsored articles and bookable content on owned website, app and social media. Excludes use on paid-for media.

 

 

Tulum ruins the site of a Mayan ancient civilization on the Yucatán Peninsula, Quintana Roo, Mexico

tulum-ruins-the-site-of-a-mayan-ancient-civilization-on-the-yucatn-ENG15D.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dave Richards said:

 

Just in this morning, but disappointingly low $. Just about gets me half a cup of coffee.

 

Street in the old Jewish quarter, Miragaia, Porto, Portugal Stock Photo

 

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 12 April 2021
End: 12 April 2026
Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

 

3 hours ago, David eastley said:

a couple of low value images this morning   but every penny helps

 

longhua temple shanghai china Stock Photo

 

Longhau Pagoda  Shanghai

 

 

beach huts at wells next the sea on the norfolk coast Stock Photo

 

 

wells next the sea

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 12 April 2021
End: 12 April 2026
Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

 

 

 

These sound like Culture Trip to me.

 

Paulette

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, wiskerke said:

 

DD49XT

The outside is mine. You win!

(It's pretty old: it's before the mural.)

 

wim

 

Hah, nice to be in good company!  Not sure about the winning part though, its Culture Trip, not much to win there.

Edited by Michael Ventura
Link to post
Share on other sites

A $ tiddler, unusual usage, but at least a bit more than some of the NU fees I've heard about(I'm not in NU)

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ; 45.7 MB;4896 x 3264 pixels;3.1 MB compressed ;  Start: 13-April-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 

 Additional Details: Online Learning, Editorial Wesbite/Video, Any size, Single placement and design, Use within reference to animation, Worldwide, In perpetuity + unlimited flashes

F1NJTJ.jpg

 

Phil

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.