4 hours ago, Reimar said:

Well my theory about higher returns with constant trickling uploads is now out the window. 

My biggest sale was a PU license for $19.99 gross.

I'm glad to hear the bottom has not dropped out of stock for many others here.

Well, the bottom hasn't dropped out yet, but I can occasionally hear the hull scraping the rocks. Hope things improve.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

22 for $866. A couple of decent $$$ and the others mostly mid $$. A few tiddlers. Pretty OK with that. IMO things seems much better than expected given Brexit, Covid and global recession.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Four sales for me, which might be a record number of sales in a single month for my small portfolio.

So I wouldn't say that I am laughing all the way to the bank.

But not complaining, and getting ready for some leaner months ahead.

• Like 1

On 01/04/2021 at 01:27, Reimar said:

I mean wow in not a good way.  I haven't had a month like this since I started.  Eight sales for $24 net.

How about you?

Worse year ever to date...7 sales, max $21 and min $3....no reason at all to be positive!

3 sales for $158 (all exclusive). One $$$ among them. In Q1 of 2021 I reached and slightly exceeded the revenue of the whole 2020. 
Also my best month ever as for revenue.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

2 for $64.

On the plus side, from the start of the year my views have been running at 40% higher than this period last year.

But (and there's always a but) my zooms have been 30% less which is now beginning to eat into what has been a pretty stable and decent CTR - now 0.58, down from 0.73 at the start of the year.

• Love 1

I agree with Chuck, sales for me were through the roof (six) but the royalties are low enough that my cut won't be enough for a payout this month, in fact it will only net me about half of what I need. Four were $, one barely $$ and the other mid $$

it's nice to be paid for a hobby, but god help those who rely on it for income, particularly with the value of currency ever declining.

• 3 weeks later...