April 2021 Favourite Uploads

1 minute ago, spacecadet said:

You mean photojournalism in Ireland isn't done by school leavers with mobile phones? That's all we get in the local paper here. Have you been scaring them off or something?;)

I'm lucky in that some of my local papers pay for images, and pay well, but there's a ton more who expect to take one's images for 'exposure'.  There are certainly some mobile phone pics which are used in various rags, but the quality difference is massive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not my favourite subject, but, sadly an increasing problem here. Litter dumped within a hollow, but living,  tree trunk,  and somebody had lit a fire at the base of the tree for good measure. Who are these people ?

litter-deposited-within-a-hollow-tree-trunk-england-uk-2F7JNR2.jpg

Edited by Bryan
22 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Not my favourite subject, but, sadly an increasing problem here. Litter dumped within a hollow, but living,  tree trunk,  and somebody had lit a fire at the base of the tree for good measure. Who are these people ?

litter-deposited-within-a-hollow-tree-trunk-england-uk-2F7JNR2.jpg

They are gobsh!tes of the worst kind.

Phil