37 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Not many sales possible at the moment:

Alamy

Sorry!
We’ll be right back.

Something went wrong but don’t worry
we’re working hard to fix it, please try
again in a few minutes.

??? General site? All seems good here. Temporary glitch, I hope.

19 minutes ago, losdemas said:

??? General site? All seems good here. Temporary glitch, I hope.

Yes. Seems to have been intermittent over the last couple of hours or so. The database hasn't updated yet either, so perhaps some tinkering going on.

Yes, I found access to the Alamy website stopped for a bit, but seems to be back now.

20 hours ago, losdemas said:

Sorry, forgot all about this yesterday!

I've now posted an example of what I use here  (EXCEL file!) - please advise when you have checked it out (or otherwise, if you decide not to!), so that I can remove it ASAP. Thanks.

All usual disclaimers apply - the file was fine upon upload, but virus scanning your responsibility, etc.

Alternatively, just do a search for "SUMPRODUCT(--(WEEKDAY" and I'm sure that you'll find the same or a very similar solution in many places.

Just tried that and if it is correct I've made a right tit of myself with 6 sales on a Saturday and 1 on Sunday 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 15/03/2021 at 09:10, PAL Media said:

Just tried that and if it is correct I've made a right tit of myself with 6 sales on a Saturday and 1 on Sunday 😂

If you checked your sales every 10 minutes, seven days a week like the rest of us you'd have realised.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Reading this thread with interest as I was unsure if sales got updated on Mondays like the zooms etc, went onto my account - and - a Saturday Sale! 😊

Only £ presentation, but it is the second sale of one of my old archive images from the 90's I've been scanning during this lockdown, so it's a good sign 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GP Essex said:

Reading this thread with interest as I was unsure if sales got updated on Mondays like the zooms etc, went onto my account - and - a Saturday Sale! 😊

Only £ presentation, but it is the second sale of one of my old archive images from the 90's I've been scanning during this lockdown, so it's a good sign 

Time well spent I'd say. I've really enjoyed looking at them.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

Time well spent I'd say. I've really enjoyed looking at them.

Thanks. Not enough are good enough now, had some flood damage, plus my awful darkroom skills back then meant quite a few are too poor to use 😞

I've taken a bit of a gamble and bought a couple of personal collections (with copyright of course) and started to scan those as well for archive, seeing as I can't shoot much else at the moment

1 hour ago, GP Essex said:

Thanks. Not enough are good enough now, had some flood damage, plus my awful darkroom skills back then meant quite a few are too poor to use 😞

I've taken a bit of a gamble and bought a couple of personal collections (with copyright of course) and started to scan those as well for archive, seeing as I can't shoot much else at the moment

I've been doing the same and thoroughly enjoying it. I'm not scanning though using a slide holder and macro.

I had a sale on Saturday.

Refunded today☹️

• Sad 1
On 21/03/2021 at 08:25, Phil Robinson said:

If you checked your sales every 10 minutes, seven days a week like the rest of us you'd have realised.

You only check sales every 10 minutes?  Slacker... 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

No sales, but a few zooms on both Saturday and Sunday. Encouraging, as it keeps the CTR high, if nothing else.

• Upvote 1
On 22/03/2021 at 11:19, Colblimp said:

You only check sales every 10 minutes?  Slacker... 🤣

I like to think I'm showing self-restraint

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

I like to think I'm showing self-restraint

You absolutely are. Well done!