Images sold in March 2021

4 minutes ago, aphperspective said:

Well done mate is that the mini village in Clon never been in it.? Or the new housing estate for the little people.

Thanks Andy.  It's a new development for the little people from the planet Zog... 

Nah, it's the Clon Model Village, taken in 2016. 

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/PK60P0/helsinki-kamppi-shopping-center-kamppi-centre-kamppi-shopping-mall-interior-helsinki-finland-PK60P0.jpg

Worldwide Editorial website mid $

Kamppi Center, Urho Kekkonens gata, Helsinki. Interior.

+ that Bloomberg screen (from 2 weeks ago) again, now for low $$$ - worldwide educational unlimited.

I'm not complaining about that mid $. 😎

wim

• Love 4

plants-establish-foothold-on-lava-field-

RF (all of my images are RF). This sale with RM terms $$$.

Rights granted for the image to appear in an exhibit for new visitor displays at Volcanoes National Park, Kahuku Unit in Hawaii. Term of the license will be for the life of the exhibit.

When I make any sale I think about why the sale was made so that the next time I find myself faced with a similar situation my photographic interpretation can stand on the shoulders of the previous sale.

Here is my opinion of this particular scene, of plants reestablishing themselves on the bare rock of a lava flow. The subject plant is front and centre. Because of the side lighting the plant pops out of the contrasting dark lava rock. The volcanic mountain that the lava came from is in the upper 1/3 of the image. The volcano on Maui has not erupted for around 300 years but the wind driven clouds streaming over the top of the mountain look somewhat like smoke from an eruption.

A weakness of the image is the mountain is 10,000 feet high but looks kind of flat because I have tipped the camera upward to encompass both the mountain and the plant. Tipping any camera upwards in the mountains diminishes the mountains height. The next time I will do a vertical panorama, later cropped back to 2/3 format. Same lens but first shot being straight ahead only getting part of the plant and part of the mountain. Second shot up to include the top of the mountain. third shot looking down at the plant. When I do the panorama in photoshop the second and third shot will line up with the first so the image will have an X shape with both mountain and plant expanded. I think that this will make the mountain look steeper and the plant look bigger. You can get the same effect with a PC lens, but I do not have one.

• Love 3

On 16/03/2021 at 03:43, wiskerke said:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/PK60P0/helsinki-kamppi-shopping-center-kamppi-centre-kamppi-shopping-mall-interior-helsinki-finland-PK60P0.jpg

Worldwide Editorial website mid $

Kamppi Center, Urho Kekkonens gata, Helsinki. Interior.

+ that Bloomberg screen (from 2 weeks ago) again, now for low $$$ - worldwide educational unlimited.

I'm not complaining about that mid $. 😎

wim

Great architectural shot Wim...

Edited by William Caram

the beach at the the old mayan city of tulum in mexico Stock Photo

Unbelievable    just $0.25   my lowest price ever

Tulum Mexico

Usage: Editorial, Single use across website and/or digital publication such as E-book or PDF, any size, any placement, in perpetuity.
Media: Editorial website
Start: 15 March 2021
End: 15 December 2021

13 minutes ago, David eastley said:

the beach at the the old mayan city of tulum in mexico Stock Photo

Unbelievable    just $0.25   my lowest price ever

Tulum Mexico

Usage: Editorial, Single use across website and/or digital publication such as E-book or PDF, any size, any placement, in perpetuity.
Media: Editorial website
Start: 15 March 2021
End: 15 December 2021

It hurts more when through a distributor  ...🙄

5 hours ago, Sally said:

Nice to get a $$$ sale for this. US Educational editorial use. At least it is unlikely to be refunded!

pack-of-tablets-for-treatment-of-hyperte

Sally, I hope you don't mind but I stole your idea and took pics of all the meds I have to take daily and don't want to. Revenge against the pill!

These 2 just popped into Net Revenue.

Both the same $$$, so hopefully they both get used...

M6EXAE.jpg

M6EXAD.jpg

Both copied from 120 Negs on to Canon 5D MKIII.

The fees raised so far on the cost & effort involved in copying my pre-digital work has definitely paid off. 😉

Phil

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, Phil Crean said:

These 2 just popped into Net Revenue.

Both the same $$$, so hopefully they both get used...

M6EXAE.jpg

M6EXAD.jpg

Both copied from 120 Negs on to Canon 5D MKIII.

The fees raised so far on the cost & effort involved in copying my pre-digital work has definitely paid off. 😉

Phil

Lovely shots.

52 minutes ago, Phil Robinson said:

D6JDEM.jpg

BHE64G.jpg

Both for TV use.
Four out of my last five sales have been for TV and I've notice a real increase in TV licenses recently.

Anyone else?

Zip on tv for me Phil but shouldn't these be watermarked?

1 hour ago, Phil Robinson said:

D6JDEM.jpg

BHE64G.jpg

Both for TV use.
Four out of my last five sales have been for TV and I've notice a real increase in TV licenses recently.

Anyone else?

Sadly, no. : ( 🈴️

Edited by losdemas