Images sold in March 2021

Tiny $ distros:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-February-2021 ; End: 01-February-2026 ; Additional Details: Finland, Editorial website

prince-william-in-raf-royal-air-force-uniform-duchess-of-cornwall-camilla-and-prince-harry-wales-in-carriage-during-trooping-the-colour-london-MNHYE3.jpg

james-hunt-mclaren-f1-car-at-goodwood-festival-of-speed-G799JC.jpg

7 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Tiny $ distros:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-February-2021 ; End: 01-February-2026 ; Additional Details: Finland, Editorial website

prince-william-in-raf-royal-air-force-uniform-duchess-of-cornwall-camilla-and-prince-harry-wales-in-carriage-during-trooping-the-colour-london-MNHYE3.jpg

You might want to photoshop Harry out of that one

• Love 1

Japan, editorial. book, print up to 5,000 and e-book - unfortunately distributor sale mid$$

Middelgrunden Offshore Wind Farm off the coast of Copenhagen harbour, Denmark. Ownership 10 each, Middelgrundens Stock Photo

Middelgrunden Offshore Wind Farm off the coast of Copenhagen harbour, Denmark. Ownership 10 each, Middelgrundens Wind Turbine

Cooperative and HOFOR.

Edited by Niels Quist
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, spacecadet said:

I couldn't bring myself to take any pix of the empty shopping streets in Liverpool. Too depressing.

Depressing indeed, Mark. I had enough empty street after the first two days. But Deliveroo and Uber Eats are out delivering food with or without the lockdown. 

• Thanks 1

Three sales just dropped in for the same buyer, commercial web use, each for mid $$.  All three were of DC scenes.  This is one of them, taken on the Black Lives Matter Plaza near the White House.

usa-washington-dc-black-lives-matter-plaza-after-the-george-floyd-protests-for-racial-injustice-rapper-grafh-with-raised-fist-wearing-a-mask-2C5ABP1.jpg

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Love 3

Country: Australia, New Zealand and Oceania ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use.  Repeat use. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing 

$$

2CCP25X.jpg

One of two PU licenses (low $$) that showed up today. First sales of the month.  I guess it pays to grumble sometimes. 😉

I believe this was taken with a legacy Minolta MD 28mm lens on my Sony NEX-6. Those old manual focus lenses produce pleasing colours, I find.

dirt-walking-path-and-curved-wooden-fenc

Edited by John Mitchell

30 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

One of two PU licenses (low $$) that showed up today. First sales of the month.  I guess it pays to grumble sometimes. 😉

I believe this was taken with a legacy Minolta MD 28mm lens on my Sony NEX-6. Those old manual focus lenses produce pleasing colours, I find.

dirt-walking-path-and-curved-wooden-fenc

The colours are nice, very natural.  I bet super close to what your eyes saw.  Glad you got some sales in the tank, here’s to more!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

The colours are nice, very natural.  I bet super close to what your eyes saw.  Glad you got some sales in the tank, here’s to more!

Yes, let's hope that March is a late-bloomer. The coatings on those old lenses made fo warmer hues. I especially like them for nature photography. Interestingly, since I had cataract surgery, the world looks a lot more digital (i.e. cooler). It's taking a bit of getting used to.

Three distributor sales. Finland, Editorial website. Net $1.72 each.

finnish-national-theatre-on-a-cloudy-day-in-helsinki-finland-WAY4B8.jpg

Finnish National Theatre on a cloudy day in Helsinki, Finland.

rival-cruise-ship-companies-viking-line-

Rival cruise ship companies Viking Line and Silja Line cruise ships M/S Gabriella and M/S Silja Serenade in Helsinki, Finland. Second sale.

helsinki-airport-framed-by-airplane-wing-selective-focus-2ABB5KT.jpg

Helsinki Airport framed by airplane wing. 

The last one I really like, taken through dirty airplane window and focus on wing. Second sale for this one.

Edited by JaniMarkus Hasa
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

A Peugeot 205 T16 Rally car on display in "The Pinnacle of Rallying" section of the 2016 London Classic Car Show. 

A Peugeot 205 T16 Rally car on display in "The Pinnacle of Rallying" section of the 2016 London Classic Car Show. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 February 2021
End: 01 February 2026
Finland, Editorial website

Made $2.29 after distributor commission!  

Edited by John Gaffen

$$ Editorial magazine sale, Australia and New Zealand for the territory.

RM Alamy exclusive:

world-war-ii-oil-storage-tunnels-in-darw

I had two sales on the same day, which considering the very small portfolio that I have with Alamy was a nice thing to happen.

This is my third sale of the month, and that for me, is a rare occurrence too.

So not planing my retirement yet, but still smiling. 

• Love 5

Small $ for that regular licence:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 12-March-2021 ; End: 12-March-2026 ; Additional Details: 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.

royal-family-viewing-the-queens-birthday-flypast-from-the-balcony-G3FKR1.jpg

• Love 3