Images sold in March 2021

It's been a strange start to the month for me, with no sales from Monday to Friday, then a sale on both Saturday and Sunday. Both just personal use, low $$, direct to the EU, but welcome anyway. This one was taken in rural Cyprus.

landscape-near-the-village-of-neo-chorio-in-cyprus-with-a-line-of-KPGCMY.jpg

• Love 1

This image has been used lots since I took it last year. But I got another low dollar sale today, strangely on a Sunday, for use in “The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World, Holyrood magazines”. Presumably something to do with schools going back soon (again).

twin-girls-leave-home-wearing-face-masks

Edited by Sally
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

A Sunday sale, first sale for March, a day after my birthday, mid $$ - I'm happy! Popp Fountain in City Park, New Orleans

P11Y1R.jpg

Usage: Marketing package - Small business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This license is for small companies - up to 10 people.
57 MB
5478 x 3652 pixels 
2 MB compressed
Start: 07 March 2021
End: 07 March 2026

• Love 3

Small $, for a licence I think mentioned previously:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 08-March-2021 ; End: 08-March-2026 ; Additional Details: 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.

royal-yeomanry-female-soldier-at-the-lord-mayors-show-parade-in-city-of-london-uk-2A8P0BB.jpg

• Love 4

graves-house-historic-oceanside-front-co

Graves House historic cottage and site of Top Gun movie scenes between Tom Cruise and Kelly McGillis in Oceanside, California. 

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media

Edited by Autumn Sky
  • Love 2

3 Personal Use sales just came in, all of the same subject but different perspectives.  It is of an historic home in Maryland, USA...The Montpelier Estate.  All for the standard U.S. P.U. price $$.

usa-maryland-md-laurel-prince-georges-county-the-montpelier-mansion-EY0C1W.jpg

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Love 1

High $$

Usage: Editorial ;  

Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  

Print run: up to 10,000 ;  

Placement: Inside ;  

Start: 09-March-2021 ; End: 09-March-2031 ;
Additional Details: Multiple placement within a single title

innenraum-des-doms-von-siena-duomo-di-si

• Love 2
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

3 Personal Use sales just came in, all of the same subject but different perspectives.  It is of an historic home in Maryland, USA...The Montpelier Estate.  All for the standard U.S. P.U. price $$.

usa-maryland-md-laurel-prince-georges-county-the-montpelier-mansion-EY0C1W.jpg

I know of a Montpelier Estate in Virginia, near Charlottesville, built by James Madison.  Virginia.  Owned later by the duPont family (owned when I visited it by Marion duPont Scott, daughter of the family who was married for a time to Randolph Scott.   (She owned the dog I wanted to breed my bitch to).  Google shows this is the same house, with the DuPont additions and restored to James Madison's original design after Marion duPont died.   Interesting article about it here:  https://www.oldhouseonline.com/repairs-and-how-to/finding-james-madisons-montpelier.

14 minutes ago, MizBrown said:

I know of a Montpelier Estate in Virginia, near Charlottesville, built by James Madison.  Virginia.  Owned later by the duPont family (owned when I visited it by Marion duPont Scott, daughter of the family who was married for a time to Randolph Scott.   (She owned the dog I wanted to breed my bitch to).  Google shows this is the same house, with the DuPont additions and restored to James Madison's original design after Marion duPont died.   Interesting article about it here:  https://www.oldhouseonline.com/repairs-and-how-to/finding-james-madisons-montpelier.

Yes, I know that one...the more famous Montpelier home.  I think I should have written mansion instead of estate.  The one I photographed is in Maryland and was owned by generations of the Snowden family.

http://www.pgparks.com/3044/Montpelier-Mansion-Historic-Site

19 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Yes, I know that one...the more famous Montpelier home.  I think I should have written mansion instead of estate.  The one I photographed is in Maryland and was owned by generations of the Snowden family.

http://www.pgparks.com/3044/Montpelier-Mansion-Historic-Site

Okay.  Interesting that they look so alike.  Most early American architecture was derivative of European models.

'LEYLAND MOTORS FOR ALL TIME'. The Leyland Clock. Brewery Arts Centre, Highgate, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom.

leyland-motors-for-all-time-the-leyland-clock-brewery-arts-centre-D2Y6G3.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 09 March 2021
End: 09 March 2026
$ 13.43
  • Love 2

$$

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on Websites, Social Media and Internal Reports (excludes advertising) www.instituteforgoverment.org.uk
Nice to get the URL, but Duration: In perpetuity? Avin' a larf surely.😮 If anybody's getting "levelling up" it's sure not me.

victorian-covered-market-1863-darlington-county-durham-england-GR9DFX.jpg

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

$$

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on Websites, Social Media and Internal Reports (excludes advertising) www.instituteforgoverment.org.uk
Nice to get the URL, but Duration: In perpetuity? Avin' a larf surely.😮 If anybody's getting "levelling up" it's sure not me.

victorian-covered-market-1863-darlington-county-durham-england-GR9DFX.jpg

Hopefully, the 'Duration: In perpetuity' bit is related to the fact that they make full use of social media channels, so are just covering themselves for images that might hang about elsewhere in the future?

Déjà vu?

Low $$

Usage: Commercial electronic ; 

Media: Website, app and social media ; 

Industry Sector: General business services ; 

Start: 01-February-2021 ; End: 01-February-2026 ;

Additional Details: Spain & Latin America, Website, app and social media

fuente-circular-fontn-circular-fountain-