Images sold in March 2021

16 minutes ago, Cassius said:

To make things worse, no RIAT this year either!

No big surprise in the circumstances. At least it looks like we'll get a few of the other shows this year.

• Love 1

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.

Start: 05 March 2021

End: 05 March 2026

RM, Alamy Exclusive, Lower $$

World Day for Animals in Laboratories, Oxford. Activists against animal experiments march through the city centre to highlight their campaign. Stock Photo

Second image from same shoot in Oxford licensed this week. Same terms and fee. World Day for Animals in Laboratories, Oxford. Activists against animal experiments march through the city centre to highlight their campaign.

• Love 3

Mid $$

Usage: Magazines and books ; 

Start: 05-March-2021 ;

End: 05-March-2026 ;
Additional Details: Use in a magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising).

the-winged-victory-of-samothrace-marble-

23 hours ago, Sharon said:

It`s amazing at what sells... fancy looking hanger. :)  Maybe they thought they were buying the real thing???

No, use was as below. It is a coat hanger from the Continental Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 3,000 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising).
Start: 01 March 2021
End: 01 March 2026

Mar Lodge, Forest of Mar, Braemar, Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe.

mar-lodge-forest-of-mar-braemar-royal-deeside-aberdeenshire-scotland-CF8TJE.jpg

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)
Start: 05 March 2021
End: 05 March 2026
$ 53.7
  • Love 2

Mid $$

Milk dairy case at Food Basics grocery store in Lindsay, Ontario, Canada

$milk-dairy-case-at-food-basics-grocery-store-in-lindsay-ontario-canada-HHJG1D.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 1 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 04 March 2021
End: 04 March 2026
World/All languages/all Editions ; Including all in context promotion/print and electronic

• Love 2

30 minutes ago, Robert M Estall said:

I've been away from Canada such a long time; I have no idea what is in those bags/packages! The prices don't help me guess.

I can just see lait écrémé. Including au chocolat.

Skimmed milk (in bags- interesting).

On 05/03/2021 at 13:32, wiskerke said:
https://c7.alamy.com/comp/W6TJBK/the-hague-international-criminal-court-buildings-in-the-hague-the-netherlands-icc-den-haag-nederland-la-cour-pnale-internationale-cpi-with-flag-W6TJBK.jpg

International Criminal Court buildings in The Hague

Worldwide Website $

Spot the seagulls.

wim

The fold in the flag makes the upright of the scales look like a seagull, working well with the two real seagulls in flight, all in a curved line.

A surreal decisive moment !

• Love 2

58 minutes ago, AlbertSnapper said:

Yes !

There is one bottom right too.

There are 3 of them sitting on the eaves and 3 flying, all in the same direction as the bird shaped thingy on the flag. At the time I just paid attention to the sun shining through the plastic tops of the flagpoles. The flag was a problem in the end. I had thought that with a stiff breeze it would be easier, but only one or two showed at least some part of the flag unfurled. Most showed just a lot of white and blue unrecognizable forms. The birds were a bonus. First time licensed. There are a lot of images of this newish court on Alamy. Some are of the former building though and not all have the proper caption/keywords. And nobody has this angle, because nobody goes there with a long pole. Just fishing sir, for images that is. 😂

Maybe that's what attracted the seagulls. Mine mine mine! (Finding Nemo)

wim

guacamole-and-tortilla-chips-MPE5ER.jpg

This sold for $$, a lot more than I paid for this guacamole in San Miguel de Allende. This place, like most, make it fresh for you after you order. Yum yum. Open the border and let in those Mexican cooks!

• Love 8